• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IGN: Boomsaver

Hours Played:

452 hours

Like helping other players?

ofcorse i am helping all the time (or better say trying) in the german channel and i am sometimes at the all channel to rate/help others who need help :Angel:

Why should i be in your guild: i am searching for a Long time to find a nice and funny guild. and this guild seems to be very friendly. ok i dont have karp at the

moment but i can change this at any time ^^.

my englisch is not the best but hey i am learning from you guys and from the School. :Grin:

:Light: ah before i Forget it ....... SPLASH!!!

80798 IGN: Boomsaver

Hours Played:

452 hours

Like helping other players?

ofcorse i am helping all the time (or better say trying) in the german channel and i am sometimes at the all channel to rate/help others who need help :Angel:

Why should i be in your guild: i am searching for a Long time to find a nice and funny guild. and this guild seems to be very friendly. ok i dont have karp at the

moment but i can change this at any time ^^.

my englisch is not the best but hey i am learning from you guys and from the School. :Grin:

:Light: ah before i Forget it ....... SPLASH!!!

going to run it by the members, ill stay in touch

IGN: Physix

Hours Played: 300ish

Like helping other players? Community is why we play MMOs ;)

Why should i be in your guild: Because... You guys are the most vocal and have nearly as much online time as I do... And every time I see a Karp floating over someones head I have a little laugh, i want to be that guy! Because Seibuza really wants to steal one of my pokemon, and hes waiting for me to quit the game, this is the ideal way for him to keep an eye on me!

Oh, and I have a few boxes full of Karps nearly as bad as your own.... although I admit, i'm actually looking for a good one.

Anyway, cheers, hope to hear from ya.

Physix