Mega Kick Tutor does not accept Saffron's Hitmonlee (Fixed)

Haneroze

Hello~

So, after 500 hours of gameplay since picking my Hitmonlee from Saffron's Fighting dojo, I decide to finally return to the two Move Tutors in Route 4 (Mega Punch and Mega Kick tutors). I show my Hitmonlee to the Mega Kick tutor, but he refuses to accept it as the Pokemon he wants to see before offering his services. I am unsure if it does not recognize my Hitmonlee because of some factor like it being too old or because the Tutor itself broke.

Possible causes:

- The Hitmonlee is very old (~500 hours of gameplay / ~3 months)

- I had already captured an Hitmonchan from Mt. Silver.

- I had shown the Hitmonlee to the Mega Punch tutor first to see if there could be a special reaction.

- I was carrying Hitmonchan at the same time the first time to see if I could unlock both tutors (the Mega Punch tutor also did not accept Hitmonchan, I'd assume by design).

Notes:

- Hitmonlee has been left completely untouched since it was obtained.

- Even after removing all my party and talking with only Hitmonlee, he refuses to unlock Tutorship.

- Of course, relogging and relaunching the client did not fix the issue.

1033778184_HitmonleeandMegaKickTutor.png.f6df1d949169ac9f3aaa0f02856b68ab.png

214157603_sayumigrowlithesignature.png.4a2a82daf244704d7e1e67f4faf14065.png

good news, Issue has been fixed. please try the NPC again and let me know :)

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hello~

The Mega Kick tutor accepted the Hitmonlee this time, and I can now teach pokemons Mega Kick~. Furthermore, the Mega Punch tutor is offended by my choice and kicks me off the cliff when talking to him :c

Thus the problem is solved! Thank you~

214157603_sayumigrowlithesignature.png.4a2a82daf244704d7e1e67f4faf14065.png

awesome, thanks for the follow up

Locked as solved

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.