"Repel Switch" Shop item, "Boss Days", and Black Medalion Toggle / Duration Increase. MS Toggle.

Sk8trgod618

Hello. I have a few ideas that might help with quality of life in a few aspects of the game.

• Repel Switch Shop Item for coins; or from vendor for player money.

- 24 hour repel that can be toggled on and off, to make repel hunts less annoying.

• Black Medalion Toggle / Duration Increase.

- I'm sure at least a few other players might feel like Black Medalion doesn't last long enough, but the problem with increasing duration, is you can't hunt non-h.a. stuff easily until it wears off.

A feature to toggle it on and off, and a duration increase would make many players happy, I feel.

• Boss Day.

- I think it would be awesome for there to be Boss Days, maybe on the 1st of each month. A day where all the bosses gather to, say, Vermillion or Saffron. So that players can battle as many as they can that day without having to worry about traveling all over.

(I know the boss day idea has low chances of being implemented, because it's better for players to travel and explore. But one of the things that keeps me from fighting bosses sometimes is the time it takes to get to them and remembering where they are and/or having to look up boss guide. Even if i've fought them 20+ times).

Anyway, thanks for reading my ideas. I love PRO. I appreciate all the work you Staff do! ♥

• 8 months later...

I shall bump this to revive it.

This xmas event, I've caught 10 bergmite per riolu at theme park 1. I feel like I'm being punished for having membership. It makes me wish I could toggle membership on and off.

I guess once you use MS, it asks you to confirm you want to turn it on, and that it will be "untradable" if you turn on. You click yes, and it starts burning the duration, but it stays in bags

you click it again and it says "do you want to turn MS off?"

Some pokemon appear with ms and get in the way of the target you're trying to find. Punished for having ms isn't fun.

BMS could have the same thing applied to it.

I wish there was a shop item for coins or vendor item for money called "24 hour repel switch" that you could turn on and off to have an active repel for repel hunts.

that would be great but not gonna happen, since, 15day ms would last ~2 months if you could toggle it off when youre logging out (but if it would still burn time when youre not logged in the game, then it would be okay i guess)

Yeah I think it should still burn time while inactive. I'd just like the option to turn it off sometimes. Main reason, is I like to activate MS to go fight PC boss, but then i found too many darumaka on jagged pass and too many bergmite on theme park 1 during halloween and xmas hunts.

Toggling repels and bms on and off would make it too cost efficient, sales of BMS would decrease alot.

I like the idea of being able to toggle off BMS but It just doesn't seem balanced. You'll just have to plan ahead if you plan on using BMS in the future and stick to hunting H.A mons until it wears off.

• 11 months later...