LostGeneration - Founded 14 / 04 / 2018

Ascottishfox

N7Cp2Qw.png

Founded: 14 / 04 / 2018

4ARV1cE.png

To create a friendly, nice place for people to make friends and find a family within the game. We are a casual guild, not PvP orientated at all, although PvP players are welcome. We will also be hosting events for our players, in order to make the game more fun for people who have finished the story. We also have a Discord so people can chat outside of the game, and get to know each other. Joining Discord is not mandatory, however it is recommended!

Despite being young as it stands, we hope to become a place that is known for the friendliness and helpfulness of it's members.

We also have a partnered gaming discord that's in the making currently.

CQNT9hr.png

We don't want you to feel bogged down by rules, but we have a couple of rules to keep things smooth sailing.

(1) Respect everyone, inside the guild and out! This is supposed to be a friendly, casual place to talk about most things, be it involving PRO or not.

(2) No arguing with anyone. Healthy discussions are fine but if it borders on an argument, it will be shut down / you can take it to DMs. Make sure you put your point across healthily and respectfully.

(3) PG13 inside Discord and in game, as per the rules anyway.

(4) If you have an issue with another member, quietly take it to an officer / the leader. Making a scene won't fix anything for anyone.

g28OBtj.png

Leader:

ascottishfox

Officers:

Skillit

m5uazaT.png

Contact me through Discord at Noah#2866 / ingame at Ascottishfox or fill out the form below, and I'll contact you in game/through discord.

IGN (Ingame Name):
Hours Played (You don't need a lot, we just ask to get a feel for how new you are):
Favourite Pokemon? (This is just a fun question!):
Discord Name (If you don't have Discord that's alright too.):

My Daycaring Services

Thanks Shuy for the signature!

IxgMfqt.gif

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

IGN (Ingame Name): Tatsumiii

Hours Played (You don't need a lot, we just ask to get a feel for how new you are): 1062h

Favourite Pokemon? (This is just a fun question!): Bisharp

Discord Name (If you don't have Discord that's alright too.): Cizi#6074

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

IGN: Tisscott

Hours Played : I have played alot before but it has been awhile and i am looking to really get into PRO this time and i need PokeM8s to help me do that

Favourite Pokemon? : Always loved Pikachu

Discord Name : TisScott

Edited by TisScott

• 3 weeks later...