U-turn

Boghald

Hi everyone!

Yesterday I was looking into best move set for a pokemon, and one of its moves was "Volt Switch". I found out that was pretty similar to U-turn, SpA instead of Attack and different types but the description and utility are the same. Well, I taught it to this pokemon and I used it, and what a surprise when I realized that with Volt Switch I can choose which pokemon enters in the battle, opposite to U-turn that is randomized (I knew that about U-turn because another pokemon in my team has this move and I had used it before).

I think it is not fair two moves with the same description, BP, accuracy and utility have this key difference. In my opinion U-turn has a handicap and we should be able to choose which pokemon of the team would enter through this move, as happens with Volt Switch.

Best regards.

Wow i always thought volt switch is also random :o yeah if its coded for Volt switch, i guess it doesnt take too much effort to incorporate the same mechanic with u-turn. afterall, as thread starter mentioned, they have the same utility.