Game not conect to server

Belmontt

Hello! Thank you for all your hard work on this, and I understand server merging can be a task with many unexpected issues.

However, I just wanted to note I keep getting directed to the discord server for the "latest" information but the #announcements channel contains no information about the servers going back down again and no updates related to them since 8:40 AM CST when they originally came back up briefly.

Can we expect an update in discord when they come back up? Or am I looking in the wrong channel? Thanks for your help!

When everything will be set up back to normal and the servers will both be online, there will sure be a @everyone on the announcements channel. Don't worry for that :)

Regarding to the server not being online and staff don't expressly speaking about it, that's not a shame, it happens some times and it will get back to normal aswell soon as usual but nobody can provide a real ETA for that one as somehow there can be bugs irrelevant from the staff operations :)

Please be comprehensive and patient, and in the meanwhile browse the forum to bond a little more with other players in the community ! There are some fun games playing on forum too :v

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::