Error en el panel al fusionar / Error Merge Panel

Dissaor

Tengo un problema al fusionar, ingreso a la URL: https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/index.php ingresos los datos de mi cuenta y me dirige a un panel que adjunto, al momento de darle a la opcion Silver Server [Merge is required] me salta otra ventana para iniciar sesion, meto los mismos datos que use para iniciar sesion/entrar al juego/foro y me da error y nunca puedo iniciar... No se si soy el único que le pasa pero no puedo iniciar sesion en el juego tampoco...

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry, use a translator

I have a problem when merging, login to the URL: https://pokemonrevolution.net/dashboard/index.php income my account data and direct me to a panel that I attached, when I gave the option Silver Server [Merge is required] I jump another window to start session, I put the same data I use to log in / enter the game / forum and I get an error and I can never start ... I do not know if I'm the only one who happens but I can not start session in the game either ...

merge.thumb.png.e32b560ba771bc63443df5bf7cb0fc13.png

The merge feature is actually disabled to prevent bug and to be stabilized while the staff is making its maximum to shorten your waiting delay. Please be patient and when it's all back online you'll be able to process to merge and connection normally in the best conditions :)

It's good you posted it in English too because that's the best way for us all to speak on the forum to help :)

----

Using translator :

La función de fusión está realmente desactivada para evitar errores y estabilizarse mientras el personal está haciendo su máximo para acortar el tiempo de espera. Tenga paciencia y cuando todo vuelva a estar en línea, podrá procesar la fusión y la conexión normalmente en las mejores condiciones :)

• Like 1

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::

-Snip-

Hi there,

At the time you posted that, the merge page was down to fix some bugs (Thank you Sempra). You should be able to do the merge now. If you are still getting that error, try to clear your cookies and cache or try using another browser (incognito mode should work too). A little bit of reminder for the merge, Red and Blue is now the Silver server while the Gold server is formerly known as Yellow. Even if you played on just one of either server, you will have to merge your account or it will say "invalid username or password". You can find the details about the merge by checking the Merge F.A.Q. That link also shows you how to merge your account. I will quote it here for visibility.

How to merge:

1. Step 1: Login to your Dashboard and click on Merge is required!
    IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png
  2. Step 2:RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gifDone!

If you are still having an issue with "invalid username or password" after you have merged your account, just go to the Dashboard again and change your password. Make sure your password is alpha-numeric. That should fix it. Let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.

-Snip-

You don't have to spam. Just scroll up and read my post above. You will need to merge your account. Click on the "Merge is required" and it will show your progress from Blue server. If you haven't merged your account, it will show nothing like your picture. Try to merge your account and let me know how it goes.

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.