Cbohdi

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So I just tried to log in on silver server and it says I have an invalid password or username, but gold server lets me log in no problem. Do I need to merge?

Hello,

Please read the Server Merge FAQ. You will find everything you need to do in order to be able to play on Silver there.

For those that get the invalid password error after merging, please change the password, it should work after that.

As BugloverV2 stated, EVERYONE who played on Red or Blue need to go through the merging process in order to be able to log in on Silver server.

In case any of you have any further issues, please post in this thread and we will do our best to help you.

Looking forward to your responses, until then,

Have a nice day!

Everyone, idk if you guys have done this but I hadn't merged my accounts because I thought I didn't need to, I only had one. Once I went through the merging process I was allowed to log in

How to merge please tell us

Hello,

Please read the Server Merge FAQ. You will find everything you need to do in order to be able to play on Silver there.

For those that get the invalid password error after merging, please change the password, it should work after that.

As BugloverV2 stated, EVERYONE who played on Red or Blue need to go through the merging process in order to be able to log in on Silver server.

In case any of you have any further issues, please post in this thread and we will do our best to help you.

Looking forward to your responses, until then,

Have a nice day!

how to merge red server