Server's Capacity.

Brunonwa

1. 1.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's about three week i'm playing on PRO.

I'm about 180hours played.

I know how you feel that you can't connect or joining servers.

But guys. " Buy better servers " ? " Increase the number of players capacity " ?

How about you, giving more money for better servers? How about you understand that if you're not happy for not playing, it's the same for the member's staff that can't actually make all of you play?

It's been a while since I play MMOs made by fans, and if you're not happy, think that you're not the only ones.

So yeah, it's been hours since some can't connect.

But it's no so easy than that. I guess everyone can't understand when they don't manage online servers games, but personnaly, i assure you that PRO staff are doing their best for the community.

So be patient, as everyone else than can't play, give you're money and time for helping and get PRO better, or not complaining.

70821 Have I to start a doss attack to the server just for make me play?

You can buy a new server in 10 mins with all the money that we gave you ;)

First of all, work on your grammar. I completely doubt you can DDOS Pro, if anything at all. This can also be seen as a threat so you should watch what you say in the future. They could probably buy a new server with the money they have, but why should they? First of all, Red stated that they know what is causing the problems and that they are currently working to fix the problem. As for server capacity, the game isn't even released yet. Stop complaining. Honestly, go play Poke mmo or PWO if you want, but in the long run you'll be missing out on lots.

Also, you is very funny bud :y:

DOsKEpD.gifgardevoir.gif

70821 Have I to start a doss attack to the server just for make me play?

You can buy a new server in 10 mins with all the money that we gave you ;)

I guess if you're smart, you know that if you ddos PRO servers, you'll can't play either. Don't get the point of doing it either...

I wonder also know how many money you gave for telling that.

70812 As far as potential solutions to the server capacity, the queue isn't exactly a bad idea but it really doesn't solve anything. Yeah, you won't have to spam the login button anymore and can just wait your turn, but the wait still exists.

My thought, is why not do servers similar to how Runescape does theirs? They have over 100 servers that each can hold 2k people. I know that's extreme for this mmo, but rather than trying to beef up the server capacity for one server, why not add a second one for people to log in to? And have social things such as pm's be cross-server so we can still keep in touch with our friends. In the end, I've never tried to host a server so I wouldn't know which would be the cheaper way to go, but it makes sense to me. We could just add 1 more server with a max capacity of like... 500 or 1000 just to accomodate for the extra people playing lately, and when that's not enough, make it equal to the first server. And as the community grows, just keep adding servers 1 by 1 so everyone can play.

I suggested more servers in a thread, it got locked