I can't connect in game

Datizz

1. 1.

PRO Username: DatiZz

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

I downloaded the game and, tried to connect with my new account

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I tried to uninstall/reinstate and I had read some topics on support, but it always talk about server's status, and the site say the server is online.

Description and Message

When I try to connect, there is a text with written "Can not connect to the server", I'm trying to connect since the early afternoon.

Thank you beforehand !

70433 PRO Username: DatiZz

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

I downloaded the game and, tried to connect with my new account

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

I tried to uninstall/reinstate and I had read some topics on support, but it always talk about server's status, and the site say the server is online.

Description and Message

When I try to connect, there is a text with written "Can not connect to the server", I'm trying to connect since the early afternoon.

Thank you beforehand !

If you have a firewall enabled, it may be blocking you from connecting to the server. The game has been at/near capacity nearly all day, although it seems that there should be ample space for you now.

wycTAcv.gif

Sig created by Annazhee

70437 the Message "user already logged in", I tried to uninstall/reinstate.... i'm MS, 300 hours. help me pls

Do not hijack others thread in future.

On your problem, wait for server reboot.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

When will this almentar players online..é capacity of shit all day filled this shit and I can not play !! .. what is the advantage of giving donate and be member is not playing this crap I get ?