sinnoh story: spear pillar (fixed)

Timechart

Hello, Ive done the story fully up until spear pillar.

Now that I am here, i cant progress. Everytime i talk to him I get teleported a few tiles back and he doesnt say anything, commander jupiter and mars just says to watch what cyrus is about to do; and dialga and palkia is just sitting on the sidelines like this aint their problem (and mocks you when you talk to em)

I do think its a bug because according to the guide Ive been using, Im supposed to enter distortion world here but Im getting no sorts of prompt regarding it. Hopefully something that can get fixed soon; I want to go back to the easter egg guy and get my masterball :)

bug1.PNG.e24b9767176e73e05bf90bb0e49fb266.PNG

bug2.PNG.b906ac7854a4b6baf22e7febed4fc1d9.PNG

64012498_palkiaswisewords.PNG.cf54a6c59d40969b94fc1e035c24c2a2.PNG

• Like 2

Bump this topic,

Made it to top of spear pillar only to realize cyrus wont talk to me.

mars and jupiter are suggesting i talk with him but when i try i get teleported back by mars and jupiter without cyrus speaking.

It was a long way up and i don't want to trqvel back up here again but I fear i will have too. Please fix asap

ill look into it. I havent touched this quest section

• Like 2

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.