lost everything

Dask54321

hello everybody, my issue is when i get new update i lose all my money ,pokes, everything about last blue server, now iam to gold server. Can anyone explain me why i lose everything, is problem who moderators fix or is only my problem?
Hi there,

The Red and Blue server has recently merged to make up the Silver Server, and the Yellow Server is now renamed as the Gold Server. Therefore, you will need to play on Silver Server, not Gold Server. If you played on either the Red or Blue server, you will need to merge game data files from both servers in order to play on the Silver server. You have an option of keeping both accounts if you have 200h playtime on each save file.

Please note that even if you only played on one server, you will have to do the merge to remove the unused account from the server. You can do that on the dashboard. For more information regarding the merge, please read the Server FAQ. Please note that some accounts will not be able to merge if you have more than 1000 Pokemon combined, or if you were banned on one of the servers; in this case, you will need to keep them as separate accounts.

Feel free to ask any questions not answered or clarified in the main Server Merge FAQ post and I'll do my best to assist.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

i try get to silver server with my old codes who i get blue and say to me invalid code, bro pls i have 1200 hours blue server gameplay i have spent so many hours what happen with this update. i remember my password because i use this code 5 years and with this code now i get to forums how cant get to game? my username is Dask54321 pls fix my problem.