banned [LOCKED]

Senghe

Hola necesito ayuda mi cuenta fue baneada sin motivo alguno desde la Unión de servidores estoy muy triste por que ya habia invertido mucho tiempo necesito ayuda por favor

Agradecería que alguien me guiará para poder solucionar el problema tengo capturas de pantalla sobre todas mis acciones antes de que sucediera lo dicho anteriormente

Hello I need help my account was banned for no reason from the Union of servers I am very sad because I had already invested a lot of time I need help please

I would appreciate someone to guide me to solve the problem I have screenshots of all my actions before what happened previously

Disculpen las molestias estaré a la espera de respuestas

Hello Senghe,

Unfortunately, the staff doesn't discuss ban stuff in General Support. If your account is banned, you'll need to post an appeal subject in the Discipline Appeals forum, which is here :

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/discipline-appeals.37/

You can post it there and it will be properly dealt with the occuring ban issues, considering what you've done or not done and how and why you ask for an appeal on that decision.

Good luck with that one ! :)

PS : Please remember the Staff is volunteering and has a lot to do so it may take some time before you get a proper answer to your appeal, but they will sure answer you, don't worry about that.

Sometimes, Patience is the real key to everything.

:: Tease, learn, practice, master ::

Hola necesito ayuda mi cuenta fue baneada sin motivo alguno desde la Unión de servidores estoy muy triste por que ya habia invertido mucho tiempo necesito ayuda por favor

Agradecería que alguien me guiará para poder solucionar el problema tengo capturas de pantalla sobre todas mis acciones antes de que sucediera lo dicho anteriormente

Hi there,

PRO Staff do not ban arbitrarily; if you do not know why you were banned, you can check the reason on your PRO Dashboard. You can appeal for your ban in the Discipline Appeals Forum, and a staff member will take your case from there.

In the future if you decide to post again in General Support, please observe our Forum Rules, particularly this one:

2. Do not report players or appeal bans here.
I'll now lock this topic as there is no further use for it and I implore you to continue your case in the proper subforum.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.