PRO ever coming to IOS? [LOCKED]

Stiggggg

I couldn't find anywhere else to ask this so im asking here, will PRO ever come to IOS? And if so is there any info about when? Would love to be able to play on my phone.
Hi there,

Unfortunately, it doesn't appear we will be making an iOS version anytime soon. As answered in the Suggestions thread:

• iOS or Windows Phone client for PRO

Not possible, unless Apple opens up their OS development to 3rd party applications. Furthermore, iOS doesn't have enough resources to let PRO work on it.

A client for Windows Phones would need a suitable device to test on, would add time to update releases and the amount of people who would use it would be far too few to outweigh the added resources needed to make it a viable addition.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask and I'll do my best to assist you.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

• 1 month later...

But now iOS has allowed the 3rd party app to be downloaded so will Pokemon revolution online come in iOS because I played the pro and completed 2 region Kanto and johto region but now I have moved on iOS so it feels bad that I can’t play on it so will you now make pro for ios

Furthermore' date=' iOS doesn't have enough resources to let PRO work on it.[/quote']

I think you missed that part as well my good sir. As I know an Apple device doesn’t have the resources to handle the game, pretty sure it won’t occur.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I wonder what those "iOS limitations" are since usually it's the other way around with Unity. Also you guys could just let us sign the IPA by ourself if u guys dont want to "waste" 100$ on a dev license. Sounds more like the devs dont want to invest some money/time for iOS users.

I wonder what those "iOS limitations" are since usually it's the other way around with Unity. Also you guys could just let us sign the IPA by ourself if u guys dont want to "waste" 100$ on a dev license. Sounds more like the devs dont want to invest some money/time for iOS users.

Hi there. Please avoid commenting on other players' threads. If you have an issue with our services, you can bring it up in the General Complaint Area. If you have your own question, feel free to make your own thread in General Support.

As the original owner of the thread has been answered, I'll now lock this thread. Good luck and have a great day.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.