Stalling

Morks

I think it means that you or your opponent shouldn't waste all the time you are given to decide which move to use or who to switch in, on every single turn. Like, it's ok to waste time with wall pokemon (stalling), but it's not ok when you waste time on purpose.

It simply states that stalling with the use of pokemon walls is different from time stalling. Time stalling is the act of deliberately wasting one's time through not picking a move etc. It then states that Video evidence is required for a report as proof if in case it happens to you. Hope this helped! :SquirtleShy:

can someone Explain this rule more detailed

Time stalling is forbidden. (Time Stalling =/= Stalling, using repetitive moves is allowed) Video evidence is required.

Stalling: one of many different styles of play, stall teams revolve around dealing residual damage (like sandstorm, hail, toxic spikes, stealth rock, etc), usually on Pokémon with high defenses/HP and constant/reliable recovery. Stall teams usually extend battles for several minutes because of the aforementioned reliance on residual damage, and because having a team full of dedicated tanks means you're giving up on offensive power/capabilities.

If it takes 20 turns for my Sableye to pick up a KO on your Scizor because that's how long it took to wear it down by relying on burn damage from Will-O-Wisp + staying alive with repetitive Recover usage, I'm using a stalling strategy, and that's ok by the rules.

Time stalling: forcing your opponent to wait for you to make a move for no reason other than to irritate them or make them wait, or to exploit the match timer;

If I use up all of the time available for me to make my move, every turn, for no reason other than letting the match timer run out to get the default win, I'm time stalling, and that's an illegal move.

Let's say I'm down to my last two Pokémon, while you only have one, but I've lost my win condition (say, I only have offensive Psychic-type moves on my team, but your Pokémon is a Dark-type sweeper, and for the sake of the argument I'm unable to status you); thus, instead of just playing the rest of the match out and you eventually picking up the KOs on me, I use up all the time available to me every turn until the overall match timer runs out. This makes me the winner by default, since I have two Pokémon left and you only have one, despite the fact that I'd be unable to defeat you through battling mechanics.

One makes the battle last longer by having more turns, while the other unecessarily extends its time duration to the limit for no reason other than forcing out an otherwise unwinnable scenario. That's the difference, and why the distinction is made.