Nurse Joy at Easter Plateau is not working

Drew

I can no longer interact with the Nurse Joy at Easter Plateau. I can interact with everyone else in the Pokecenter. She does not even have the Nurse Joy NPC label above her anymore. I have tried a clean install of game with no avail. Anyone have a solution?

this was fixed yesterday, and has been confirmed by multiple people to have been fixed.

Something is wrong with your network setup in this case as it must not be allowing you to download maps

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

Hi there

As Thor previously said, the problem with Nurse Joy has been fixed. If it still isn't for you, then there is something wrong with your network setup and it is blocking your ability to download the newly updates maps.

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -

First of all, I have reset and reconfigured my network connection. It is not from my end nor my internet not downloading the update. If I am not the only one it could possibly be a bug on sever end.

I just had went over to my friends place and logged on with his client on his computer and it did not work either. He then tried his account and it worked on my computer along with his. I am sure this is a bug server side now.

Edited by Drew

this was fixed yesterday, and has been confirmed by multiple people to have been fixed.

Something is wrong with your network setup in this case as it must not be allowing you to download maps

First of all, I have reset and reconfigured my network connection. It is not from my end nor my internet not downloading the update. If I am not the only one it could possibly be a bug on sever end.

I just had went over to my friends place and logged on with his client on his computer and it did not work either. He then tried his account and it worked on my computer along with his. I am sure this is a bug server side now.

I can no longer interact with the Nurse Joy at Easter Plateau. I can interact with everyone else in the Pokecenter. She does not even have the Nurse Joy NPC label above her anymore. I have tried a clean install of game with no avail. Anyone have a solution?

Do you have any idea how to fix it from our end then?
Hi there,

If you press F2 to open up the console, and then type in clearmaps, the maps should be reloaded and the Nurse Joy should start working for you. You'll have successfully done it if you see "MapData has been reset. Restart PRO for changes to take effect." come up in your console.

If you have further issues, let me know.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Hi there,

If you press F2 to open up the console, and then type in clearmaps, the maps should be reloaded and the Nurse Joy should start working for you. You'll have successfully done it if you see "MapData has been reset. Restart PRO for changes to take effect." come up in your console.

If you have further issues, let me know.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

I have tried that and with no avail. I had my friend log into my client on my PC and it worked. I think it is account based.

Hi there, I see you made a second topic about this problem.

As I mentioned there, the Nurse Joy issue should've been resolved. Could you talk to her again?

I'll lock that second topic, and you can use this one to let us know if the problem still persists...

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -