Bugged Quest in Hoenn [SOLVED]

Natsu14

i will check this out later on (in roughly 5 hours from the time of this post)

Hey me again, Is there any chance we can get this resolved? i still cant get into team aqua hideout and i have completed everything leading up to it

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

appologies, but I actually have had no net for the best part of a day. i will get to it as soon as possible.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

appologies, but I actually have had no net for the best part of a day. i will get to it as soon as possible.

So the cave to the right of lilycove city is where im stuck NOT team aqua hide out. The game has bugged between Team magma hide out and the cave right of lilycove city.

Hi. It looks like you still have to interact with Tabitha at the Magma Hideout (Jagged Pass).

Go and speak to him first, then keep us informed on how the quest is going.

im locked out of magma hideout i can not get back in

Hi. It looks like you still have to interact with Tabitha at the Magma Hideout (Jagged Pass).

Go and speak to him first, then keep us informed on how the quest is going.

Are you kidding me i waited 24hours for someone to finally reply just to tell me something that iv said multiply times I have completed magma HQ and now locked out. I apologize for the multiple threads, But i have paid for a membership and so far iv lost 5days of my membership bcoz i can not progress in the story. Please Help!

-Snip-

Hi there,

Once again, sorry for the inconveniences. We can fix this issue for you but it can only be done when you are online. Can you please let me know when you are able to get on, either by quoting me here or messaging me on Discord: Astreus#2184, whichever convenient for you.

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.

Hi there,

Once again, sorry for the inconveniences. We can fix this issue for you but it can only be done when you are online. Can you please let me know when you are able to get on, either by quoting me here or messaging me on Discord: Astreus#2184, whichever convenient for you.

Best regards,

Astreus.

im online now