Why we can't login!

Korpo01

After 5 days of the update why we can't login it's really hurts my life and my brother just wanted to finish off Youngster Joey to go to Hoenn and the servers shout down and now all his progress lost but is it takes that long to open them again?

After 5 days of the update why we can't login it's really hurts my life and my brother just wanted to finish off Youngster Joey to go to Hoenn and the servers shout down and now all his progress lost but is it takes that long to open them again?

Hello,

As JRaG96 explained, Red and Blue server have merged into Silver Server. You need to merge your account in order to be able to play. Make sure to CHOOSE THE CORRECT MAIN SERVER, main server is the one your progress will carry over from to Silver. If you choose the wrong server, you will lose all your progress.

Please let me know here if you merged successfully, in the meantime,

Have a nice day!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Hello,

As JRaG96 explained, Red and Blue server have merged into Silver Server. You need to merge your account in order to be able to play. Make sure to CHOOSE THE CORRECT MAIN SERVER, main server is the one your progress will carry over from to Silver. If you choose the wrong server, you will lose all your progress.

Please let me know here if you merged successfully, in the meantime,

Have a nice day!

I did, but it says that my username or password are wrong, but I'm able to login gold silver unfortunately from begin

• Like 1

I did, but it says that my username or password are wrong, but I'm able to login gold silver unfortunately from begin

Im having the same problem. It wont let me log to Silver. And i did merge from my blue.

Have both of you tried to reset your passwords after doing the merge through the dashboard?

Also, take a look at this thread it has some common issues which happen during the merge. https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/90465-url

• Like 1