I can't login in silver server

Aadithyaj

Greetings,

What are you getting when you try to log into the silver server with your merged account?[/QUO

Greetings,

What are you getting when you try to log into the silver server with your merged account?

I am getting as invalid username or password

Q: I've already merged both my Red and Blue account but I'm still getting an "Invalid Password" error! What do I do?!

A: If you have already merged your data for the Silver server and get an "Invalid Password" error when logging in, please go ahead and change your password here, ensuring that it is alphanumerical.

This is information taken from our Common Merge Errors FAQ

• 2 weeks later...
The same situation here, I can login gold server from the start but in the silver server says my name or password are wrong :'( but they aren't!
Hi there,

Please take a look at the FAQ in the Common Merge Errors: FAQ thread, particularly these two:

• Q: I'm getting an "Invalid Password" error, what do I do?
    A: If you haven't yet merged your accounts, please do so in your dashboard and it should resolve your issue.

• Q: I've already merged both my Red and Blue account but I'm still getting an "Invalid Password" error! What do I do?!
    A: If you have already merged your data for the Silver server and get an "Invalid Password" error when logging in, please go ahead and change your password here, ensuring that it is alphanumerical.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.