login problems [LOCKED]

Lordkraken

hello,

i write because i just encountered a problem. i was playing on silver server and i have been disconnected suddenly and now i can't loggin anymore , nor on silver or gold. my internet works, and servers are not offline, so i would like what is happening and should i do to resolve this problem.

thank you

hello,

i write because i just encountered a problem. i was playing on silver server and i have been disconnected suddenly and now i can't loggin anymore , nor on silver or gold. my internet works, and servers are not offline, so i would like what is happening and should i do to resolve this problem.

thank you

Hi there,

At the time that you made this post, the server is was down for routine maintenance. PRO Discord is the best place to be updated on the current maintenance and approximate downtime.

In the future, please observe our following General Support rule:

Do not ask about the server status here. Your topic will be locked instantly.

As mentioned in the Read this before making a General Support topic, here's a way to troubleshoot whenever you get hit by a "Cannot cannot to server" message:

Hit by a Cannot connect to server message

Follow these steps and you will be fine:

1. Check your requirements.

2. Please confirm that the server is online via the official server status link here: https://pokemonrevolution.net/status.php

Sometimes, the server can go down, but the website can show it as being online. Please be patient and try to use the F5 button again.

3- Please make sure your e-mail is confirmed, as you can login in forum without a confirmation, but you need it in-game.

4- Always make sure your client is up to date! You must download a new client each time when a new update is released: Downloads page (delete the old client before extracting the new one). You will be given a prompt before logging in ( "Out of date version") if your downloaded client is not updated

5- If you are receiving a “Can not connect to server” prompt, the best course of action to take would be to completely close the client, relaunch it and try again. Please read carefully step 2 before you read this step. Almost most cases for "cannot connect to server" prompt is the server being down.

If you are able to see a “logging in” prompt and it fades, please be patient as at this point, the client is attempting to establish a connection and/or will place your account in a temporary ‘ghost’ queue. Afterwards, you will be placed into the server at a later time without being able to see the queue box. It happens when having many people join in server, so try to restart your client and try again. It can take 3-5 times for the queue to be shown.

If you are receiving a “server locked” prompt, then that means that the server has been locked by an Administrator and a server maintenance is imminent. So follow step 2 and wait for the server reboot to be done.

6- If after loading up the launcher (and after when you press the "login" button) the message "connecting to server" appears and afterwards the screen freezes and nothing happens you will need to completely close the client and open it again (it can happen 3-5 times). Also always check if the server is down!

-[/hr]

Please note that, when servers go up after a crash, a large amount of people try to log in, resulting in a ghost queue:

Ghost queue or invisible queue is a queue with a longer time taken to get into the game as the servers need to process everyone trying to log in at the same time. You may experience it usually when the servers are back up after a maintenance or a server crash when a surge of people trying to get into the game instantly. When it says "Logging in..." just give it some time. It will takes a few minutes to get into the game.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.