shop to help in a new beginning. (Close for rules reviews 14/05).

Rodztru02

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think I won garch pm me

And I also start chansey now 100k

No poking, you didn't win garchomp because the bid was not confirmed by @Rodztru02.

If you think you can take all the most expensive poke for 100k and sell them back after like you do with S_alakazam, you're wrong.

@Rodztru02, you have to put some limits on your bids or people like Poking will take advantage of it. Or close your shop if you can't follow the bids.

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

No poking, you didn't win garchomp because the bid was not confirmed by @Rodztru02.

If you think you can take all the most expensive poke for 100k and sell them back after like you do with S_alakazam, you're wrong.

@Rodztru02, you have to put some limits on your bids or people like Poking will take advantage of it. Or close your shop if you can't follow the bids.

Hahaha and whats your problem anyway?.. i pm him on discord and on the rules i dont see anything about confirmation so by the rules i started a bid and won it cause anyone else bided

Hahaha and whats your problem anyway?.. i pm him on discord and on the rules i dont see anything about confirmation so by the rules i started a bid and won it cause anyone else bided

With a confirmation for this bid, I would have bid on garchomp just to avoid you to get it low :) Let's see what he will say for garchomp but he should not accept to be scammed so easily.

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

With a confirmation for this bid, I would have bid on garchomp just to avoid you to get it low :) Let's see what he will say for garchomp but he should not accept to be scammed so easily.

Or maybe you just didn't saw the bid an run out of time

Good afternoon Poking and dear friends.

I believe you have not understood the purpose of this auction house.

I know that at the end of a auction made by you the choice to start another auction is free, but I did mention that the exceptions of this auction house would be the ones that have instant value and that would be an auction house for everyone to enjoy.

In relation to the Pokémon that you made an offer, I will finish only those in which I made a reply starting the auction house.

I know you can be annoyed by my decision, but I think this is the best attitude to take.

Of course, with this I realized some flaws in the rules of the auction.

So I will be temporarily blocking any start of the auction in this post until I refactor the rules to better suit beginners, those who already have the experience in the game and that is in accordance with the rules of the forum.

This message is not only for you my dear friend Poking but also for all the others who already know my post and this auction house.

I hope everyone can understand that I have a job in real life making my absence in this forum a little more visible but I started the reformulation of the post.

Thanks for everything and I'll be back soon with the auctions.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello there!

Please Do not sell Shiny Pokemon or Special Variant Pokemon here as stated in our Trade rules.

Please edit your forum and remove them, you should only sell them at the shiny trade area forum.

7fxFOsf.png