Changed Password cant log in [SOLVED]

Encladius

Hi changed my password on two of my personal accounts and I cannot log in on both of them.

I changed my passwords because a couple days ago on the "Encladius" account I lost a bunch of rare candies, pp ups, revival herbs, and some metal coats. I didn't lose any shinies or epics so I think it may have been a glitch when I was transferring all my items from my other account "macncheesy1221".

I've changed the password a bunch of times, today I did it again because the game logged me out randomly and I think someone accessed it, so i changed it again today, now I can't log in on both accounts and I'm worried that I won't be able to access it again.

Please help, and thank you!

Edited by Encladius

-Snip-

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconveniences. From the Discord support channel, I've seen that you managed to resolve your password issue by changing your password via the Dashboard. As for the missing items, can you provide any details for them? Like when did it happen and how many of them that were lost? That information would be helpful for us to track down where your items might have ended up.

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.

Hi yes it was like 27 rare candies, like 15 energy roots like 15 revival herbs and today I noticed 200 of my lum berries missing I don't know what else they took and thank you for the reply, I was definitely hacked and they took a bunch

Locking this thread as your first issue appears to be solved, and your second issue has been posted in the Report Center and will be dealt with when a moderator is available.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

- Locked -

• Like 1

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.