Ignore some player posts on forum [LOCKED]

Rharomy

Hi,

Is there a way to ignore some players posts on forum sections ?

For example, certain player's posts are complety useless for me, it's a 100% wasting time on it (scaminng / overpricing / buying underpriced or anything else not interesting for me).

Is there a way to ignore these posts ? I mean not to see them on forum ?

Thanks in advance,

Collecting shinies from 1st and 2nd generations in Silver Server. Take a look at my collect here.

Visit my pvp shop here and my shiny shop here. You can even take a look at my wish list here.

Hi,

Is there a way to ignore some players posts on forum sections ?

For example, certain player's posts are complety useless for me, it's a 100% wasting time on it (scaminng / overpricing / buying underpriced or anything else not interesting for me).

Is there a way to ignore these posts ? I mean not to see them on forum ?

Thanks in advance,

Hi there,

As the previous players have mentioned, you can use the ignore command on the forums and you will be unable to see their threads and posts.

As yet another warning, please refrain from attempting to 'defame' players as it is considered inappropriate behavior and disrespecting other users; your post has been edited to follow our PRO Rules. Please keep in mind that your account has been limited based on your actions. You may also want to take a look at our Punishment Policy to see what further infractions would result in.

With that said, as your question has been answered, I'll lock this topic.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.