Goodbye PRO

Hello everybody, I would be sharing my experience with PRO here.

it's been a lovely ride with y'all. I loved playing PRO, it felt really good to have a few friends that really mean alot to me. I started in October on blue, I knew nothing about online Pokémon, no idea about nature, IVs and evs. I didn't bother PvPing for like 2-3 months since I was pretty bad. I went to 'TEAM PREMIUM' guild but I never talked to anyone there since I was kinda shy. I wanted the 25% experience boost so I started a bit of PvP and applied to join 'STRIDERS' (best decision). Avexion tested me and lost to a noob God knows why xD. So I got in, I was asked to get 150+ points each season which seemed impossible at that time so I just kept on pvping without caring about loses. Eventually I got a good hang of it, Axel helped me alot with PvP. I wanted to build a team with some poke I love and I exactly did that, eventually it turned out to be a great team. I mastered that team in like a month. That's when I hit the ladder for the first time, it meant alot to me. I met some amazing friends so here's a shoutout to my lovlies

- Ryan (first and the most precious friend)

- Avexion

-wadepool/SK

-LastHope

-BlazinSwampert

-Belzebel

-Jughead

-Lavarball

-Axel

(Sorry if I forgot to mention some here)

And I met lots of lovely people here. I know most of you would be thinking that I'm acting like that just because of a game but tbh this game means alot to me. I was a shy kind of person who didn't talk much but now I have all the confidence to express myself. I acctually developed as a person because of the community here. Learned how to talk without any fear of insulting myself, learned how to just avoid toxic people, learned how to have fun. I am going to miss y'all. It felt really good to be a part of this community but unfortunately now it's time to say goodbye. Love you all

ps : thank you all for making the giveaway so funScreenshot_20180428-004456-1.thumb.jpg.e759a52949ac21f47c1536f5990dde4e.jpg

• Like 3

Farewell Ansh, I wish you the best in your future endeavors. \o/

w379M0I.png

Rules - Terms and Conditions - Punishment Policy - Chat Rules

DO NOT contact Staff Members for private support.

Share your questions on the Forums as they can be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be thrown into the abyss. Thanks!

Kind regards

- Nebulas

Dedicated Support Team

- Locked -

ayy Ansh bhai, i am very lucky that i got a friend like you. Since we are from same country, i would like to do a meetup with you in future. i am really gonna miss you bro,I will never forget you Ansh. take care and good luck for upcoming JEE Mains exam xD and beware from traps(iykwim). Farewell:RowletHeart::RowletHeart::RowletHeart:

[MEDIA=giphy]wcZQ3cwBq9DUs[/MEDIA]