Gym leader event hosted by Simplicity

Hello Silver, Simplicity is going to host a gym event which means; There are 8 gyms you need to beat to win the prize of 2,5m+ Rules: You need to battle each gym in an order you cant battle every gym randomly. Every gym leader has banned 2 types ( pokemon, not moves ) which are banned from use against that leader. Regarding the rules the joining of outsiders (people not from the guild) will cost 30k as an entrance Fee. If you lose to a gym leader you need to wait a day to rechallenge. Gym Leaders are allowed to change their team up on a daily basis. Gym Leaders are not allowed to help their friends out on finding them. Gym Leaders can be found in the surroundings of the tip in houses caves anywhere but they will most definetely be where they said in the tip if you solve the tip correctly. You can help other participants on where to find the Gym Leaders if you defeat a gym leader you shall recieve the gym badge role according to your gym leader number you defeated. If banned type used against Gym Leader you need to wait a day to refight.

Gym leader No 1 : Blazin Swampert Fire Gym | He has chosen to ban: Water and Ground types

Tip for location = Silph Co Looks Huge!!

Gym leader No 2 : Billydrougas Water Gym | He has chosen to ban: Grass and Electric Types

Tip for location= Misty is always by my side

Gym leader No 3 : Betoven Flying Gym | He has chosen to ban: Fire and Rock Types.

Tip for location= Misty is always by my side.

Gym leader No 4: Xapoman Psychic Gym | He has chosen to ban Ghost and Dark types.

Tip for location= I always go back to that place hoping to see mewtwo again

Gym leader No 5: Rav3n Normal Gym | He has chosen to ban Fighting and Steel Types

Tip for location= This city, which rises from the crater of a great meteoroid crash, can only be reached through the sea or from the sky.

Gym leader No 6: Leksi Steel Gym | He has chosen to ban Fighting and Ground types.

Tip for location= Im by a mountain filled with ore.

Gym leader No 7: Laeters Dark Gym | He has chosen to ban Fighting and Fairy types.

Tip for location= Rest in Peace Rav3n I will always be in your spot looking out for you.

Gym leader No 8: Fantazi0 Fairy Gym | He has chosen to ban Steel and Poison

Tip for location= You shall receive after defeating the 7th Gym.

Participation fee can be paid to any of gym leaders.

Good luck on your journey challengers. - Leksi

• Like 1

I would like to participate , Can any Officer or one of the gym Leaders pm me and tell me how to battle the first gym leader please? :Thanks:

Edited by LastHope4

"A real sin is something that you can never atone for. Even if you had eternity"