Ultimate daycare

Ultimaking

Hello guys!!

I am ultimating from dark rising I am a very experienced daycare provider you can trust me with your pokes. My prices are best for you and me both.

Prices:-

For leveling

1k for every level before 70

1.5k for every level from 71 to 90

4k for every level from 91 to 95

6k for every level from 96 to 100( as I have to use rare candies)

(I will start your Pokemon asap will do my best to do it asap as well).

Cost for tanks like happiny will be 2× as regular pokes, cost for 2nd stage pokes will be 1.5× and 3rd stage pokes will be 3×, all baby pokemons will cost 1.5× as well( including togepi and riolu). Pokes without any attacking moves will be charged accordingly as I have to teach them tm's if I use hm you don't have to pay.

For ev training

50k for full ev training

30k for half ev training

10k extra for berry adjustments

Plz give me pokes of lvl 40 or + . If not it will take 500 per lvl

(I will start your Pokemon immediately if possible and will be done in 1hr each Pokemon .

I will inform you in case of any delay or if I got another order).

You can buy egg moves from me as well for cost of 17k. Of you buy more than one egg move I can sell it for 15k each as there prices and 2k extra ones ( like if you buy 2 moves it will be 15k+15k for moves and 2k for my service I.e, total cost will be 32k).

Mode of payment:-

You can pay me by pokedollars regularly but if you are running low on it you can offer me mounts, cloths, memberships, pvp items ,etc but plz while you are giving Pokemon to be serviced tell me the mode of payment if not pokedollars.

Guys,

I have rights to decline your Pokemon to be serviced as I might have too much orders or I have some personal stuff.

Thank you guys

Hope you enjoy my services and don't forget to leave a comment with rating out of 10 and things I should improve in my services.

• Doakes locked this topic