Recruiting by The Amigos [Closed]

Yakuzah

9BrEbr9.png

Greetings!

The Amigos is now seeking to recruit 1 more player to be part of our Union

☆What is this?

An Economical and Friendship union where we all pinch in our efforts for the benefits of all

You help us out, and we help you back, we take care of you for life, you will be our family

☆They are 2 forms of Contracts we have.

We seek 1 player Interested in joining our union on this Contract

☆☆ALTERNATIVE CONTRACT OF UNION☆☆

*We are a Democracy, and everything is done by vote

*No one is the Leader

*Leaving the Union is never Allowed, Any problems that may happen in the future should always be talked down first with the goal to find the Solution

*Is important to know that we are all Humans and no one is perfect.... so lets do our best to fix our mistakes and learn from them

*Breaks and Vacations are allowed, if you feel the need to take a break or Vacations from the game go for it, just let the team know :)

*We can add or modify the Contract later on, if all members agree

*Do your Part to help us and we will do our part to help you back to the best we can

We seek to do tons of great works for the PRO community, and we wish to have your cooperation and help in our upcoming works :)

--Requierments--

*Must be active player

*Must be a Trustworthy player

*Must NEVER... and we mean NEVER use/have used any kind of bots etc or Perform any Acts that Breaks PRO rules

*This Union have nothing to do with a Guild and you wont need to leave your guild ar all

*Must be friendly

*Must be willing to do the Tasks, but its totally Fine if for certain reasons its unable to do them at the moment being.

*Must also agree and place its Signature on a Contract on the Designated area we will let you know

---------------

☆We ask you that in order to Apply, just simply answer the questions and post in this forum

Are you and active player and are willing to provide us a hand in some of the works we have for PRO community and for our own works?

Are you willing to follow the rules in the contract to a 100%?

Whats your in game name?

We request you to have discord ID, in case we select you or we wish to ask you more questions we will need to contact you there.. what is your Discord ID?

Will you be respectful with us and others 24/7?

What country are you from?

Whats your real name ?

Please post this questions Below in this forum.

This Recruitment will end May 2nd and on that day we will make the votes and select the one.

feel free to ask questions by Private to any of us in Discord

Xavier | Lysium#8792

STRATEGIST#8849

imhanjoo#4712

Yakuzah#6765

Thank you for Reading, we wish you to have a Great day

Check out our Previous recruitment long ago at Jan.16, 2018

https://www.pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/82302-url

uDuUqw3.png

rR9Vc8D.png

fhMXFRC.jpg

gxa19Sw.png

Are you and active player and are willing to provide us a hand in some of the works we have for PRO community and for our own works?

Of course, I love helping the community and am always willing to give a helping hand.

Of course I am. It is very fair, and I see no issue with following it.

Whats your in game name?

KellsBelles

We request you to have discord ID, in case we select you or we wish to ask you more questions we will need to contact you there.. what is your Discord ID?

KellsBelles #8729

Respect is a big thing for me, and I give all I can.

United States of America

Whats your real name ?

Shawn, but I prefer to go by Kelley

Thank you for your time to read this application, and I hope we can work together to make PRO a more wonderful place~

• Like 1
dp8w1z.jpg

Of course. I love helping people in the community, while being able to have fun doing so.

Yes, there's no problems with it, and it seems to be excellently run.

Whats your in game name?

Madara

dawn#9000

Of course, you're all amazing people who I'd love to work with.

United States

Whats your real name ?

John

p.s turtles are the best

• Like 2
yKPcHlh.png

1. To be honest im mostly on every day to PvP and EV train some pokemons and yes I am welling to provide "The Amigos" a hand in some work for PRO community and there own work :D

2. Most definitely, I will follow the rules in the contract to 100%

Whats your in game name?

3. Spxwnz is my in game name

4. Spxwnz®2044 is my Discord Tag

5. Most definitely, I've always been respectful to others 24/7

6. Im from the United States ( Denver, Colorado )

Whats your real name ?

7. My real name is Jesse Lor

Edited by Acyst
  • Like 1

PicsArt_10-06-02.38.57.png?width=611&height=611

- Yes I'm active in whole one month but my hours of playtime during classes (probably this coming june or july), my hours of playtime wont be the same but can still help in community suggestions, selling and daycaring some pokes.

- yes, I'm willing to follow the rules in the contract

Whats your in game name?

- redwithorange

-redwithorange#3314

-yes but if sometimes u notice me saying some words is because I'm trying to blend in on people I talked to but its nothing for me, mostly just because of socialization

-philippines

Whats your real name ?

- Noel but in game, I still prefer red or redwithorange

• Like 2

Yes I will be willing to commit some time to help out the union

Yes I am willing to comply to the contract agreement on signing

Whats your in game name?

Evilgarcia

EvilGarcia#8559

Yes I will respect staff, players, and users in the discord and offer hel

Whats your real name ?

Erick MelendezGarcia

• Like 1

Are you an active player and are willing to provide us a hand in some of the works we have for PRO community and for our own works?

* Yes i play most days, I love helping wherever i can so i can most defiantly do so within the PRO community & via the Amigo's

* Without a doubt, yes.

Whats your in game name?

* J3NN3LL3

* -Jenn#0001

* Respect is a very important thing to me, so yes.

* New Zealand

Whats your real name ?

* Jennelle

Thanks guys! :CharYay:

• Like 2

-I am active (around 4-5 hours a day)

-I am willing to provide a hand in whatever is needed

-I am willing to follow the contract 100%

Whats your in game name?

-jadontombs

-jadontombs #2456

-Yes of course

-Canada

Whats your real name ?

-Jadon Tombs (I based my ign from my real name)

extra

-have never used bots in PRO and will never

-have never violated and rules and once again will never

-friendly and love meeting new people

Screenshot_2018-04-21-22-18-14-1.png.8ebc866f1e2b2d496069249b6e5c8321.png

Edited by Jadontombs
  • Like 2

I play the game basically every free moment I have when I am not working and I would be more than willing to help out in any way possible.

Absolutely.

Whats your in game name?

Mystigan33

Mystigan#5319

I have always believed that to be the best person I can I should show respect to every person I meet. So in that respect I already show respect to everyone 24/7.

Australia.

Whats your real name ?

Jake Howard but my even my IRL friends call me mystigan or mysti.

• Like 1

Are you and active player and are willing to provide us a hand in some of the works we have for PRO community and for our own works?: I am a very active member of the community and I have even been a Discord Mod for PRO before. I am currently level 28 on the Discord mee6 system, and plan to keep levelling up. I am the type of person to love communities and want to help you all in any way, shape or form I can. In saying that this is most likely the best way to do exactly that. That being said, yes I am very willing to help you all in your adventure on PRO. Hopefully I can get a chance to be with you guys and grow as a family and make new friends as well!

Are you willing to follow the rules in the contract to a 100%?: Yes I am willing to follow the rules in the contract to the tee!

Whats your in game name?: My in game name is CaptnKat.

We request you to have discord ID, in case we select you or we wish to ask you more questions we will need to contact you there.. what is your Discord ID?: Gomper#1078

Will you be respectful with us and others 24/7?: Respect is always the key, so of course I will always be respectful to others, and if I have any kind of quarrel with someone, I will try my best to sort it out in DM's and not to escalate it publicly!

What country are you from?: I am from the USA. Timezone is CST.

Whats your real name ?: Austin is my real name.

b6Y6jE9.png