Please i need Help i think i'm bug!! [SOLVED]

Jamsx

Hello, I have come to report a problem, my membership stopped working correctly. In the morning of yesterday 04/29/2018 it worked well, when finishing a combat it gave me a notice of the amount of money gained in the combat, example .. "You have won $ 100" and I received the double "$ 200 "It was perfectly ... but today 04/30/2018 2:20 am Venezuela my country. It stopped working as it should, at the end of a fight the notice says "you have won $ 100" and I receive that amount, it is not doubling my profit. I thank you in advance for the help!... Here are some images

Before the fight :PixiuKnife:

Screenshot_9.png.863c12d6f85b630a38a0fae0d6a18845.png

25.156$

After the fight

Screenshot_10.png.9a8d2b42109f5f4405b346a89654cead.png

They see him ?? he says that he won $ 52 and he did not duplicate them, he stayed with $ 25,208. I would have won $ 104 before. I hope you help me or clarify my doubt if I'm wrong.:PixiuRIP:

no it's not how it works

it won't say $A then you receive $B, never

that $A is already boosted by ms

I do not believe that the amount "$ A" you tell me and is improved with MS, because I was testing with my other account that has no membership and received the same amount of money as my membership account. Then it is false that the membership doubles the money, or I am bug, I can not find another explanation.

- snip -
Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience and please stay patient with us as we fix the issue! You're receiving the proper amounts of money and MS is not bugged, it's simply the output display being wrong. In wild battles, you are told the proper amount that you've won from the wild battle with a membership, however, trainer battles do not.

It's highly likely that you noticed the money doubling from a trainer battle, and simply expected wild battles to do the same, however, this is not the case.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconvenience and please stay patient with us as we fix the issue! You're receiving the proper amounts of money and MS is not bugged, it's simply the output display being wrong. In wild battles, you are told the proper amount that you've won from the wild battle with a membership, however, trainer battles do not.

It's highly likely that you noticed the money doubling from a trainer battle, and simply expected wild battles to do the same, however, this is not the case.

Uhmm, ok thank you very much for clarifying the doubts, I have everything clear, then you can close the topic.

Hello there! Glad Astraea was able to help! With that said, will now be locking this thread. If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.