Error with joystick.

Blackspider

I want to play this game by joystick but when I use joystick its keep going left although I dont press anything.

Also, I have set up all button for joystick but cant use any of them.

Please help.

Thanks.

Hello,

Did you check the driver software for the joystick it may be out of date? Otherwise it may just be a brand not compatible with game. Maybe try a game controller instead like xbox etc?

Good luck!

Hello,

Did you check the driver software for the joystick it may be out of date? Otherwise it may just be a brand not compatible with game. Maybe try a game controller instead like xbox etc?

Good luck!

I have installed the lastest driver for my joystick.

There is option for activate controller in options, it activates movement, but you still need set other keys.

Try unplug and plug in back you controller.

I tried it but not working.

Thanks.

-Snip-

Hi there,

Sorry for the inconveniences. To play PRO with a controller, you will need to use a 3rd party application like Joy2Key to map your controller buttons to your keyboard. It depends on the what controller you're using and I'm not entirely sure if all controllers are compatible but, from what I've seen PS4 and Xbox controller should work with that. Also, when you're using a controller, make sure to uncheck the "Allow Controller" under the Key Binding Options as there is some problem with that particular setting and the client.

d4CDyTY.png

Hope that helps. Feel free to ask if you have any more questions. Good luck!

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.