May Creativity Contest

Hello everyone :D I'm strongo85 I decided to draw out all these things to pass some time training PvP Pokemon I hope you enjoy ,sorry I wasn't able to use color I don't have anything to use :/. Well here's my art

Lavander(Town)

A bunch of iconic ghost type wondering the streets of lavender townIMG_20180526_223747.thumb.jpg.5ae509cca943703b94f15413fd0d1539.jpgIMG_20180526_223805.thumb.jpg.fe16f57154365564ec8095f313bad688.jpg Resting In a pokecenter

(Ash's first movie scene if nurse joy slept what a employee of the month she is)

IMG_20180526_223818.thumb.jpg.f0b182bbcb5277185a01bb6a212cc0ab.jpg

Happy but tired they continued on there adventure (Togepi)

IMG_20180526_223849.thumb.jpg.4eb42b9d1e063546ef4fb7b94f1712dc.jpg

Sunny Day!!(Cherubim )

IMG_20180526_223856.thumb.jpg.fed4e09b3d10f9575c85d460e221be55.jpg

SeaFoam (Sleeping Articuno)

IMG_20180526_223904.thumb.jpg.7ec54272fcfe2a53b02685e21c97149a.jpg

Like almost all days that fill the year, the weather that day featured a sunny day. A climate like this suggests summer activities - sunshine, beach volleyball and not to mention the girls. Such is the springtime of youth for everyone, but not Ted. Not when you are a Vanillish, an icy snow pokemon. Hot days cause his body to melt, and while he can be restored by seeking refuge in his mini fridge, this process tends to leave the body slightly warped. This did not deter Ted, for it is always his dream to take long walks on Seafoam beach with his lover. But he has neither a lover nor a lovable face, for his countless attempts in stepping on the beach resulted in a terribly deformed visage. With a face that only a mother might love, how could he ever find his perfect half? Ted lay gloomily as he spent his time resting in a Pokecenter while watching a jigglypuff couple blissfully travelling across the horizons. Happy but tired, they continued on their adventure. Ted watched their silhouettes slowly fade from a distance while contemplating about his murky future until a cheerful voice rang out.

"Why the long face?"

Ted looked up. His chest started feeling constricted, and he started feeling a heat wave spread across his body. This feeling is somewhat reminiscent of the moments when he nearly died melting from the sweltering heat outside, but yet is oddly different this time.

"My name’s Robin, what’s yours?”

Silence.

“Are you okay? You don't look too good."

Hell, Ted himself knew that he don't look good. He never looks good. But when the owner of the voice talked to him, he found a lump in his throat. He knew. The heatwave didn't come from the sun, nor from the pesky slugmas that somehow always end up sticking close to him. It came from within, and unlike the usual ones, this one made his heart flutter. He knew. It was love. At first sight. Standing right across him is the most gorgeous looking girl ever. Perfect spherical proportions, glossy lavender sheen on the icicle cone, large round eyes – she was what you expect to see on the front page of a fashion model magazine. For Vanillishes, that is. He took a big gulp, and spoke.

END FLASHBACK

“And that, kids, is how I met your mother.” Ted, now together a Vannilluxe with Robin, narrated their highly improbable love story to his ice cream kids.

Edited by Impetus

Grrrrrrrrr Grrrrrrrrr........

Looked like that the whole earth was filled up with this sound. So scary and dark night, with thunderstorms all around, like a zapdos raged with anger, using thunder attack randomly on the earth from heaven. Was Arceus sleeping??? Don't know, but our heroes Shiva and Nancy weren't asleep anyway. How could they be? As they were in the city of ghost, yeah Scary Lavender town.

Shiva and Nancy, being closed companion were aware of each other's condition at the moment. Scary night and no stay, wondering in the Lavender town! OMG, that looks pretty foolish and dangerous. But why our heroes don't stay at poke center? That would be a foolish question as they are our heroes, always ready for adventure. But this time more than an adventure it was a bit different but similar act, it was ghost catching. Salute those brave pokemasters, as they overcame their fear and went ghost catching. And outcome, shiva caught a dusklops and Nancy, a shuppet! But both tired of uneasiness, in the patienceless night, were affected by duskull's curse, both as like asking for death, to the lords of mysterious and unnatural ghosts. And finally, they...................

Didn't died, as sun came up from the east, showing the very normal earth, red and orange beams of light like sunny day of ninetales, gave back the power to shiva and Nancy. They went poke center to heal their newly caught teammates and most important, to heal themselves and eat holy tasty food after a deathclose experience!

Shiva and Nancy happy but tired, got healed up at Nurse Joy's place. Still with the same enthusiasm, next morning, back to their adventures....

Hey everyone,

The May Creativity Contest is now closed, thank you to everyone who participated! The voting process is now underway and we'll announce the results shortly thereafter.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.