Pristine Serene, 74/100 Members | No Longer Recruiting!

Mafi

Well well well this seems interesting i might apply as well !

Your Discord Tag: Wata#1672

Your Trainer Card: can't take a screenshot at the moment but i got the 7th kanto's badge yesterday and played around 25/30hours !

Are you an active player?: Looks like it, got around 30hours in a week

What is your goal in PRO?: Prove the world Ninetales and Glaceon are the best pokemons ! Back on topic, i just want to enjoy the game the way i want with fun people, kinda sad to play an MMO alone uh. Im actually going for a story ride with teams of each gen (2G poke only for johto as an example).

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: i'm a 22 yo french dude, everyone needs a baguette in its guild.

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: Guess so ?

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: Well first of all i consider myself as a spicy memers, like memes are life everyone knows that. I also have a great pokemon knowledge out of PRO about strategy (decent knowledge about iv/ev/nature/movesets etc) and the regions but i don't know much about the way PRO changed them !

Have you through roughly read the first post of this thread?: Yes sir that's why i decided to apply

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver): Made the first one on the silver server last week !

Me at the moment:

pbqYDEf.png.5695ed6276e46b4e471ed26c33acd54a.png

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Your Discord Tag: Denmark#8644

Your Trainer Card: Attached

Are you an active player?: Spinda's won't catch themselves.

What is your goal in PRO?: Complete the storyline using a team of 6 Spinda, or make a full mono dark gym, whichever comes first.

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: Yes! How much so is a lady's secret.

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: Above 16? Check, Active in Discord/Game? Check, looks so.

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: Unlimited supply of information on why Spinda is the best pokémon in the game. Also willing to help others if I can get to them, currently at the Kanto E4.

Have you through roughly read the first post of this thread?: I have indeed.

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver): Silver

1348092492_2018-06-1820_25_59-PokemonRevolution.png.941a5d387358cd3f0f60e9b7225df197.png

KHyi8Rr.gif

Your Discord Tag:

Kyle#2133

Your Trainer Card:

8da3f6249724f6cede6424a0deb9e915.png

Are you an active player?:

I just started 1 day ago. I am enjoying the game and would like to be active but I don't believe I can accurately say whether i'm active or not.

What is your goal in PRO?:

To collect all the badges and hopefully encourage more people to play the game.

Are you of the age 16 years or up?:

Yes I am

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?:

Yes, other than being active in the discord as I dont know what the discord is.

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?:

I am quite knowledgeable when it comes to Pokemon and I enjoy helping people. I got recommended this guild by Cielroo a current member.

Have you through roughly read the first post of this thread?:

Yes I have and I believe this question is meant to say "thoroughly".

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver):

I believe my first account was on red although I didn't play very much but am currently playing on silver.

Edited by 9kyll9
  • Like 1

B

pristineserenity2.png

pristine3requi.png

Pristine Serene's main focus is to offer a safe area of stress-free game play in and out of PRO and our Discord server! We focus on having, as well as welcoming, players with fantastic attitudes who's main goal is to help one another, as well as helping other players while playing the game! We immediately run to help people to our best ability, and caliber, possible, weather it's back-tracking to help out with a simple trade evolution, or doing some forum research to find the answer for someones much needed question! No question is un-important when learning to play the game, therefore we strive to make you feel comfortable and welcome in our serene little community! We welcome all players, from new-players just logging into Kanto to veteran players, eagerly awaiting their next challenge!

pristine1staff.png

M9MhRVg.png @Mafi | Guild Master

M9MhRVg.png @Vesra | Officer

M9MhRVg.png @LadyArticuno | Officer

M9MhRVg.png @PrinceTrunks | Officer

M9MhRVg.png @Feundris | Officer

M9MhRVg.png [uSER=1964220]@Tardson[/uSER] | Officer

M9MhRVg.png @captainwestenra | Graphic Designer

pristine4requi.png

M9MhRVg.pngDo not beg for items, Pokémon, or money.

M9MhRVg.pngHave a good attitude and respect one another! We understand that people don’t have a good day all of the time, but try to focus on the positives!

M9MhRVg.pngBe sure to show good sportsmanship! Your attitude can reflect upon others, so don’t let the little things get to you- There’s always next time!

M9MhRVg.pngIf you plan on going inactive for over two weeks then be sure to let a guild staff member know so we can set you as Leave of Absence! We kick after an ongoing 2 week period of inactivity, as to keep an active flow of players coming into the guild, and we would hate to lose you!

M9MhRVg.pngPlease, and I can’t stress this enough, make attempts to interact and talk with your guild-mates! We love to see everyone interacting and making friends with one another, so don’t be shy!

M9MhRVg.pngContact a guild staff member if you are being harassed or bullied within the guild, by another of our members, and it will be handled accordingly. Harassment and bullying is not tolerated.

pristine2requi.png

M9MhRVg.pngAge of 16+

M9MhRVg.pngBe Active on Discord/In-Game

pristine5requi.png

Wp00bsL.png25+ Guild Members, 2.5% Bonus XP | [✔]

Wp00bsL.png50+ Guild Members, 5% Bonus XP | [✔]

Wp00bsL.png75+ Guild Members, 7.5% Bonus XP | [✖]

Wp00bsL.pngRanked in The Uppermost Guild Ladder, 25% Bonus XP | [✖]

Your Discord Tag:#7643
Your Trainer Card:
Are you an active player?:Yes
What is your goal in PRO?:To make strongest Pokemon team ever! 
Are you of the age 16 years or up?:Yes
Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?:Yes
Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?:because I have finished Many pokemon games and even know all the Pokemon weakness and strength and even all their moves
Have you through roughly read the first post of this thread?:No
What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver):

=Red

Your Discord Tag:n01ne#5311

Your Trainer Card:play on pc so don’t want to have to download and screenshot on my phone. I just beat 2nd gym in Johto

Are you an active player?:yes I am active

What is your goal in PRO?: have fun, catch rare pokes, and to pvp

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: yes 19

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?:yes

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: I am always active and I am also a graphic artist and can help with designs if needed.

Have you through roughly read the first post of this thread?: yes I have !

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver): silver just started a couple weeks ago but I’m a long time Poke player

Edited by n01ne

Your Discord Tag: Silviette#9346

Your Trainer Card: look down ^^

Are you an active player?:I suppose yes, but it mostly depends of my own time. When I have a lot of it, it's easy to say that I will be online ^^

What is your goal in PRO?:I would like to at least beat half of bosses in the end of game, but right now want to have fun and find my own togepi (poor route 5)

Are you of the age 16 years or up?: I'm 22 years old

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?: Yes, I like to be active (and discord is really handy)

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?: Well... Probably because I like to talk with ppl and have a lot of topics. :3

Have you through roughly read the first post of this thread?: I've read it all, coz we should start with reading what guild wants from new ppl and what we can expect :3

What server did you make your first account on? (Blue, Red, Yellow, Gold, or Silver): I've played on Yellow before, but stuck with my account in Hoenn and decided to change server and make new acc (damn water be gone QQ)

199245142_trainerpage.png.345ce0e750e03d7e5606568d79d2e843.png

Your Discord Tag:

Kyle#2133

Your Trainer Card:

Are you an active player?:

I just started 1 day ago. I am enjoying the game and would like to be active but I don't believe I can accurately say whether i'm active or not.

What is your goal in PRO?:

To collect all the badges and hopefully encourage more people to play the game.

Are you of the age 16 years or up?:

Yes I am

Do you meet the requirements to join this guild?:

Yes, other than being active in the discord as I dont know what the discord is.

Why do you feel you will be a good addition for this guild?:

I am quite knowledgeable when it comes to Pokemon and I enjoy helping people. I got recommended this guild by Cielroo a current member.

Have you through roughly read the first post of this thread?:

Yes I have and I believe this question is meant to say "thoroughly".

I believe my first account was on red although I didn't play very much but am currently playing on silver.

yaaaaaaaaas we need more aussies!!!! :CharYay::SquirtleSquad:

Ciel.gif

© Mafi. Thank you so much <3

@n01ne @ShoaibanwarX Hello, I noticed that you either left your 'Have you through roughly read the first post of this thread?:' blank or replied 'no'. Please read through all of the information on the first post of this thread and like this post once you have done so.

@Vharxa @9kyll9 Hello and thank you for taking an interest in our guild! I'll be sending your discord invites right away!

• Like 1

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

© to CaptainWestenra for my perfect userbar.