Question problem

Papadak

Hello and sorry to bother you but i have an issue. I havent play the game for a time now and i reopend oit yesterday to find out that servers are now different. I had an account in blue server in which i want to enter but first i have to merge it with the red in silver.the problem is that when i try to enter in dashboard it says my pass is wrong. I dont kbow how to fix it

Hello and sorry to bother you but i have an issue. I havent play the game for a time now and i reopend oit yesterday to find out that servers are now different. I had an account in blue server in which i want to enter but first i have to merge it with the red in silver.the problem is that when i try to enter in dashboard it says my pass is wrong. I dont kbow how to fix it

Hello,

You must click forgot password and then you can recover and change the password through your email. It should then let you log into the dashboard if you were just using the incorrect password.

Hope that helps and good luck!

• Like 1

I did that and it send me the email i changed the password but when i entered the new one again it said fail to log in...and its funny cause im now in the account here but cant get in to dashboard... i dont know wtf to do

I did that and it send me the email i changed the password but when i entered the new one again it said fail to log in...and its funny cause im now in the account here but cant get in to dashboard... i dont know wtf to do

Hello again, glad to hear you got into the account at least

Maybe give some time and check again see if it take a bit for the new password to register? Make sure you are using the right information for the account you want to log into. Try reenter all passwords and make sure caps are off and all that.

If you still have trouble then maybe need further help after that.

Good luck!

• Like 1

Nothing works... i changed password and still cant log in. It says its invalid. The weird thing also is that i can access my gold acount but in silver its impossible... and now when i press my mail to rechange the pass it doesnt send me email... im cursed and i think pro is over for me

Nothing works... i changed password and still cant log in. It says its invalid. The weird thing also is that i can access my gold acount but in silver its impossible... and now when i press my mail to rechange the pass it doesnt send me email... im cursed and i think pro is over for me

You did merge account in the dashboard for red and blue to silver right? It sounds like you did but just want to be sure.

• Like 1

No im telling ya i cant get access in dashboard to do anything cause it keeps saying invlaid password even though i tried it ten times and change pass just to try again..but somewhere in previous posts i saw it may wants my old pass no matter the changes.. its super weird since im logged in here with my account

No im telling ya i cant get access in dashboard to do anything cause it keeps saying invlaid password even though i tried it ten times and change pass just to try again..but somewhere in previous posts i saw it may wants my old pass no matter the changes.. its super weird since im logged in here with my account

Hello,

Can you try changing your password again, only this time make it alphanumerical? Meaning, add both numbers and letters to it.

Please let me know if this works for you, in the meantime,

Have a nice day!