Toxic spikes for Nidoking and Nidoqueen [IMPLEMENTED]

Coup

Hello could you please add Toxic spikes for both of Nidoking and Nidoqueen there are certain nidoqueen sets which run with toxic spikes its a pretty important move that you can't teach to these two. I am not sure whether they can learn stealth rock in pro I will check then update the thread. Thanks!

• Like 1

Confirming nidoking can learn stealth rock.I also have no idea if Nidoqueen can learn toxic spikes,but if it can't,then big +1

Nidoqueen should be able to learn t spikes alongside Nidoking but they can't get it in the game unfortunately, its pretty important I hope they can add it soon.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello could you please add Toxic spikes for both of Nidoking and Nidoqueen there are certain nidoqueen sets which run with toxic spikes its a pretty important move that you can't teach to these two. I am not sure whether they can learn stealth rock in pro I will check then update the thread. Thanks!

Confirming nidoking can learn stealth rock.I also have no idea if Nidoqueen can learn toxic spikes,but if it can't,then big +1

+1
Thanks for the suggestion! As of May 13th, Nidoking and Nidoqueen were given the ability to learn Toxic Spikes from the Pre-Evolution Tutor, as stated in the Ingame Update Log.

As this suggestion has been implemented, I'll lock this topic and I wish you all a good week.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

- Locked & Implemented -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.