Game stopped working

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

72264 I would suggest updating your graphics drivers, and possibly try re-downloading.

I am researching the days that I read a comment that may be incompatibility of video card with the game, I wonder if you have solution for it .. I somewhat logical since people have to win 10 playing normally and others giving the same issue..

My video card is: Radeon R9 270x series

Hello, I wanted to know what else can I do to stop the error has stopped working, here everything is updated and only happens in places apparently full of players, eg:

The dragon den of the error almost time, but when I go down to Aquatica part of it where are the two guards, can be good without any problems.

72264 I would suggest updating your graphics drivers, and possibly try re-downloading.

I am researching the days that I read a comment that may be incompatibility of video card with the game, I wonder if you have solution for it .. I somewhat logical since people have to win 10 playing normally and others giving the same issue..

My video card is: Radeon R9 270x series

Same issue and Readon R7 200 series.

AMD / ATI issue ?

I have the samme issue with a r7 260x so the problem come from amd.

I have the latest driver, i tried to launch in windows 7 compatibility mod,install directx from june 2010 as I saw in an other topic but the problem is still there.There is a problem with windows 10 x64 and amd graphics card and i don't have integrated chipset so this is unplayable.

I wish a staff member see this and can report that to the dev and i also bought a membership which is useless because my game keep crashing.

80425 I have the samme issue with a r7 260x so the problem come from amd.

I have the latest driver, i tried to launch in windows 7 compatibility mod,install directx from june 2010 as I saw in an other topic but the problem is still there.There is a problem with windows 10 x64 and amd graphics card and i don't have integrated chipset so this is unplayable.

I wish a staff member see this and can report that to the dev and i also bought a membership which is useless because my game keep crashing.

I have found that the error has to do with the file "ntdll.dll"

I saw in the log message when you access the "events" of my windows ... now downloaded a program to fix all dll system errors to see if it solves, but the problem is complicated to log in to test xD

80425 I have the samme issue with a r7 260x so the problem come from amd.

I have found that the error has to do with the file "ntdll.dll"

I saw in the log message when you access the "events" of my windows ... now downloaded a program to fix all dll system errors to see if it solves, but the problem is complicated to log in to test xD

I will check it thank you for the help.