Bugged move: Curse

Lightwaves

Greetings all, I am not sure why but I do remember how the move, CURSE, works on ghost pokemons;

it cuts half of its MAX health points.

However, in the game right now, what it does, is that it cuts half of its CURRENT health points.

Can anyone from the game team, resolve this bug? I hope it gets resolve real soon~

I cannot find the list of bugged moves and abilites in this fourm, can someone show me where?

Also, not sure where to post this, as this is my first time;

Please recommend me a more suitable place for such thread, if there is.

I am just a casual player, travelling around the regions, catching and hunting pokemons I find likeable~

Greetings all, I am not sure why but I do remember how the move, CURSE, works on ghost pokemons;

it cuts half of its MAX health points.

However, in the game right now, what it does, is that it cuts half of its CURRENT health points.

Can anyone from the game team, resolve this bug? I hope it gets resolve real soon~

I cannot find the list of bugged moves and abilites in this fourm, can someone show me where?

Also, not sure where to post this, as this is my first time;

Please recommend me a more suitable place for such thread, if there is.

Hello there! Thank you for your report. A Developer should get to this bug with Curse in their own time. Unfortunately, there is no ETA, however, you can keep a look out on the Downloads and Update Logs for when it is fixed.

Next, I am here to answer your other questions regarding the bugged moves/abilities. You may find the list of known bugged/uncoded moves and abilities on the PvP Rules and Revamp of Bugged Moves / Abilities/ Items not to be Used in PvP thread. Here, you may also find the change logs as well as the format for reporting bugged moves and abilities!

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

• 2 months later...

Greetings, I am just posting this to let Game Staff knows,

one player (me of course) still will like to see the move CURSE works correctly,

for all ghost types. Yes, I am still waiting for it to be fixed.

I am just a casual player, travelling around the regions, catching and hunting pokemons I find likeable~

• 3 weeks later...

Greetings, I am just posting this to let Game Staff knows,

one player (me of course) still will like to see the move CURSE works correctly,

for all ghost types. Yes, I am still waiting for it to be fixed.

Really, I hope someone will look into this and yes, I did quoted myself!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I just want to keep this thread poping out, urging the Devs to please fix this bugged move.

However, they are not responding or they do not even see all this!! Is there nobody else hoping,

CURSE will work correctly for all ghost types?

Can a staff reply on this matter? Been awhile~

• 4 weeks later...

Just trying to keep this afloat. Really, how long this been =_=;

Can this be fixed in the next update, or this bugged move is "put on ice"?

I am really hoping that this move works correctly for gohst types.

And please, soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh my gosh, how long this been!

I am so sad that the move CURSE is not working correctly for ghost type, even now!

Can any kind staff give at least a hint, as whether this bugged move is actually been looked into?

Oh my gosh! so long! I really want it to work, like really!!

• 2 weeks later...

For such a long time, I been actively requesting any game staff I seen on in-game chat,

to look into this bugged move.

For such a long time, I been bumping up this thread again and again,

hoping someone can fix this bugged move.

Yet, not a single game staff can tell me they are working(or trying to) on this;

in fact they are seemly unaware this move is bugged!

I simply cannot understand why other(newer) bugs, be it battle or map or script bugs,

are repaired or given a written notice that it will be looked into by somebody.

Sure, this bugged move does not affect the game greatly but I been on this for so long!

... ... and of course, this new post will not get the attention of any game staff, like the other posts above.

May I at least know why no attention is given to this bugged move? Oh please, poeple!!