I want to recup my red server Account and not my blue server account [SOLVED]

Scareleonheart

Hello,

I see the changes for the server and i haven't recup my red server account with more than 300h but my blue account with only 17h. I want know if it's possible to recup my red server account instead of my blue server account?

Thanks in advance.

Hello,

I see the changes for the server and i haven't recup my red server account with more than 300h but my blue account with only 17h. I want know if it's possible to recup my red server account instead of my blue server account?

Thanks in advance.

Hi there,

The Red and Blue server has recently merged to make up the Silver Server, and the Yellow Server is now renamed as the Gold Server. Therefore, you will need to play on the Silver server if you wish to continue your Red and Blue server progress. You will need to merge game data files from both servers in order to play on the Silver server. Be sure to select Red as your main server when merging. You have an option of keeping both accounts if you have 200h playtime on each save file.

Please note that even if you only played on one server, you will have to do the merge to remove the unused account from the server. You can do that on the dashboard. For more information regarding the merge, please read the Server Merge FAQ. Please note that some accounts will not be able to merge if you have more than 1000 Pokemon combined, or if you were banned on one of the servers; in this case, you will need to keep them as separate accounts.

If you encounter some issues, be sure to check out the Common Merge Errors: FAQ before making another post.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Glad your issue has been resolved! If you have any more questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.