MS Medallion - By Server or Account? [SOLVED]

Aldor

Hey there,

Bought a MS Medallion to jump right into the fun before I even caught my first pokémon and used it.. turns out I was on Silver server and my friend plays on Gold.

Just wondering if the medallion goes by account or server? Really don't wanna have to buy another one :p

Thanks,

Aldor

It's server based only. If you wish to get Membership on Gold, you must buy a separate medallion for that server.

Honestly if it was account based, would have been awesome, but sadly it's not. Maybe you can try making a suggestion of it on the suggestion board, but the chance of that occurring of Management changing the current Membership setup is quite slim. Posted the board link below for you!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?forums/suggestions.4/

Though more the power to you by trying.

Former Trade ModeratorFormer Moderator Team Lead

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Do not send unsolicited messages to official staff members!

Hey there,

Bought a MS Medallion to jump right into the fun before I even caught my first pokémon and used it.. turns out I was on Silver server and my friend plays on Gold.

Just wondering if the medallion goes by account or server? Really don't wanna have to buy another one :p

Thanks,

Aldor

Hello there! It is good to note that all types of membership are server-based. This means that they will only be active on the server that you have purchased it on. Despite this, Memberships are a tradable item therefore you may purchase one for yourself in the Trade Chat.

As for possibly wanting to perhaps play with your friend, unfortunately, you cannot transfer servers as of now due to the topic being closed (It was closed on May 1st, 2018). If you'd like to transfer servers, you'd have to wait until the Admins open the topic once again. The topic and its requirements can be found here for future reference. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you understand!

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Hello there! It is good to note that all types of membership are server-based. This means that they will only be active on the server that you have purchased it on. Despite this, Memberships are a tradable item therefore you may purchase one for yourself in the Trade Chat.

As for possibly wanting to perhaps play with your friend, unfortunately, you cannot transfer servers as of now due to the topic being closed (It was closed on May 1st, 2018). If you'd like to transfer servers, you'd have to wait until the Admins open the topic once again. The topic and its requirements can be found here for future reference. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you understand!

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Is there somewhere I can see about possibly getting my medallion or the equivalent 100 coins onto my gold server? I was brand new to the game and didn't know about servers.. all my friends are on gold and I'm active there now.

Is there somewhere I can see about possibly getting my medallion or the equivalent 100 coins onto my gold server? I was brand new to the game and didn't know about servers.. all my friends are on gold and I'm active there now.

Hello there! Unfortunately, we can't offer you that since it would be unfair to the other players. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you understand.

Hello there! Unfortunately, we can't offer you that since it would be unfair to the other players. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you understand.

It would be unfair to the other players for me to get what I paid for? No, I don't understand. I used an item on the wrong server and have not, and will not be playing on that server again. If you are concerned about the fairness to other players, I more than welcome you to delete that character's info and please put the coins or 30 days time on my Gold server account.

I do intend on spending more money on the game for outfits and tools that I want, but I won't be if you guys are essentially stealing my money from me and using an excuse of "fairness" which we both no is not the case as a cover up. What you're telling me just isn't ethical. Is there someone else or an official area for me to make a claim for this?

It would be unfair to the other players for me to get what I paid for? No, I don't understand. I used an item on the wrong server and have not, and will not be playing on that server again. If you are concerned about the fairness to other players, I more than welcome you to delete that character's info and please put the coins or 30 days time on my Gold server account.

I do intend on spending more money on the game for outfits and tools that I want, but I won't be if you guys are essentially stealing my money from me and using an excuse of "fairness" which we both no is not the case as a cover up. What you're telling me just isn't ethical. Is there someone else or an official area for me to make a claim for this?

Hello there! You are free to make a complaint at the General Complaints Area, where a staff member will be able to assist you with your complaint. It is a private sub-forum where only staff and yourself can see the thread.