Name changing ? [SOLVED]

Saga

Hello there !

I know how much you're busy doing good things for PRO and stuff and i'm very sensitive to it so i first want to take some words to tell you thank you gratefully for all of your volunteering.

A question remain for now on, and i'll be quick to ask :

Is the changing name topic still a thing ?

( https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/topic/88818-url )

I mean, i saw Shamac wasn't staff anymore (and i thank him too for all the work he done in many ways) but some people had the right to change and some other that asked hadn't then because he somehow haven't finished the topic.. Are we gonna be renamed soon or must we pay attention a lot about the money to keep on the account ? Or simply will we forget the renaming thing ? :/

Once again, thanks a lot for everything, you're doing great taking time to entertain us. I bless the one who will take some time to answer me and maybe to make the few nicknames' changes that remain to do ^^

:: Tease :: Learn :: Practice :: Master ::

Hello there! Unfortunately you cannot change your username as of now due to the topic being closed. If you'd like to change your username, you'd have to wait until the Admins open the topic once again. The topic can be found here for future reference as well as the request thread here. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Hope this helps and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

Well it's still a thing (Got my name changed actually....),

Told that we should wait officially for that thread you linked to re-open so staff can do it, but who knows, try check in with a staff member personally.

Former Trade ModeratorFormer Moderator Team Lead

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Do not send unsolicited messages to official staff members!

Well Fluffles thank you for answering, and Piinetree too but i already posted in that topic when it was open...

I'm rather good with patience stuff but it's been one month and 16 days since the topic was closed. I posted in here but the name changing didn't came at all xD

Edited by Saga

I know the subject will be closed if i dont bump it a little. It's not really in my habits but i posted in name changing when it was open because i really wanted that.. I hope some admin could handle the few other accounts remaining to change that Shamac didn't finished, as with mine too..

-Snip-

I'm sorry for the inconvenience caused. Right now, I'm going through the thread again and will check the others that Shamac might have missed and I will forward it to another admin to finish them as soon as they are available to do so. As for now, please be patient and we will get in touch with you if there's any news about it.

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.

Thank you Astreus for your efforts and for admins efforts :)

Regarding my account, i guess it will make his own way. Now i've been rename but yet i cant administrate my guild is this normal ?

I can wait on that, i'm good with patience but i want to know if it's a matter of time or if it's a bug that need to be fixed ?

Everything is set back to how i can use it :)

Thanks a lot to whoever did that or if it spread by itself :v

Topic can be closed. Thanks again ;)

Hello there! Glad your issue has been resolved. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask. With that said, will now be locking this thread.

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.