Server Online, Not Full, Can't Connect

Frublet

PRO Username: Frublet

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

See below.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Tried logging in multiple times (at least 10) changed my password to ensure I was getting it right, checked the server status and it was around 1500 and online (not locked either).

Description and Message

I can't log in to my account. I'm certain that the Username and password are correct for the above stated reasons, and that the server is online and not full. I registered my account and validated it a few hours ago. What should I do now to resolve this problem?

UPDATE: The problem has been resolved thank's to deathwing's advice. Thank you.

During high traffic times (quota close to max) there can be bandwith issues with the server. This causes temporary screenlag and possible failed login attempt. Keep trying, you'll eventually get in.

spacer.png

...And all will burn, beneath the shadow of my wings.

Hey !

I have exactly the same problem...

When i press "login", my screen is freezing (music still playing) and then it says "Can not connect to server.." (yeah, there are only two dots...). Server is online and there are slots for players and it's not "locked"

After some try, i can have the message "logging in" (screen isn't freezing), then it disappears and... nothing... Pressing "Login" after doesn't work (no attempt to connect i mean)

EDIT : After hours and hours trying, it works for the first time !

(Sorry for my english, frenchy here ^^)

Exactly the same as above (freez - "can not connect to server" and freez - "logging in" and nothig),

then i managed to log in 2 times but while character creation (choosing hair etc.) i wasn't able to choose anything (as if arrows didn't work - meaby massive lag or something) or accept the "stock" version of character :/

Btw where is your server placed? xD

72875 hours and hours trying, it works for the first time !

did you do something to make it work? or you just kept trying? after the update i just cant loggin in anymore

I kept trying ^^' But ATM it works fine :) I had to relaunch few times after i was in game because of freeze that made me unable to customize my character, but now it's ok ^^

Here's what happens to me:

About a month ago, logging in was a breeze. I would smash the Log In button and I'd be in the game in less than 5 seconds. However, nowadays, it takes much longer to log in to the server, even when it's not full. I personally don't mind at all because I still get into the server in less than a minute. Now when I hit Log In, it either stays at Connecting to Server or goes to Logging in. If it goes to Logging In, then just wait and you should be ingame soon. However, if it goes to Connecting to Server and then says Cannot Connect to Server, just click Log In again until you're in. Also, make sure to check if the server is actually online or offline.

Hope this helps :Shy:

DOsKEpD.gifgardevoir.gif