Is it possible to change my mesprit for azelf? [LOCKED]

Theoss4ever12

So, some weeks ago I did the quest to get one of the lake guadians and without much thought I chose mesprit but now, after having done some pvp and starting to care more about it, I realized that I should have gotten azelf. I haven't done much research on whether you do such changes but I thought I would give it a try. My mesprit has been in the pc since I caught, it's still level 30 and it hasn't killed a single pokemon. Also I'm not asking for an azelf spawn because that would mean different nature and IVs, I'm totally fine with azelf having the exact same nature and IVs as the mesprit i have now.

Screenshot.png.c786505621af72afdadda8ff763ed695.png

So, some weeks ago I did the quest to get one of the lake guadians and without much thought I chose mesprit but now, after having done some pvp and starting to care more about it, I realized that I should have gotten azelf. I haven't done much research on whether you do such changes but I thought I would give it a try. My mesprit has been in the pc since I caught, it's still level 30 and it hasn't killed a single pokemon. Also I'm not asking for an azelf spawn because that would mean different nature and IVs, I'm totally fine with azelf having the exact same nature and IVs as the mesprit i have now.

[ATTACH=full]18824[/ATTACH]

Hello there! Unfortunately, we are unable to swap your Mespirit after you've caught it. Neverthless, stay tuned for future updates that may be implemented regarding this. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you understand!

With that said, will be locking this topic as there is not much else to say regarding it. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Good luck and have a great day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.