My account has been deleted ?!

Oazeess

Help me please anyone, I paid so much money on this game and I used it too much houres on the red server but now there is no more red and blue server, I want to get back my pokemons and items or be refounded for all the money I payed in game !

please, if someone can help me ??

-Snip-

Hi there,

Since you have not been around for awhile, some things have changed. For your information, Red and Blue is now the Silver server while the Gold server is formerly known as Yellow. Even if you played on just one of either Red or Blue server, you will have to merge your account or it will says "invalid username or password". You can find the details about the merge by checking the Merge F.A.Q.

I've checked the database and your progress from the Red server is still intact. When you merge your account, make sure to select Red as your main account and all of your previous progress from Red server will be brought forward to Silver.

How to merge:

[spoiler=Step 1]Log into your dashboard and click the [Merge is required] button:

IEMnM3qgYffkSx1x.png

[spoiler=Step 2]Select the desired merge option; once you get the successful merge dialogue, you're done!

RdaPTSzG24SnmdjY.gif

If you have some errors while doing the merge, please do check the Common Merge Errors: FAQ before posting them here. If you have any more problems other then the one mentioned in the Errors FAQ, please do let me know here. Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Astreus.

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.

You are very welcome. It looks to me that you managed to merge your account successfully. Since there is no further use of this thread, I am going to lock it.

Best regards,

Astreus.

-Locked as Solved-

3YZtxmq.png

Rules | Game Guides | General Support | PRO Discord

Do not contact staff members for private support. Please use the appropriate channel as it might be of help to others.

Unsolicited messages will be blown away.