Active but New Player looking for Active, Fun, Laid back Guild

Hi Guys!:PikaLurk:

I'm just getting started in PRO, but I'm quite active and plan on remaining active for the foreseeable future.

Because of my new-player smell, I am as of yet friendless here:PiplupCry:, and would like to fix that.

Even if you don't want me in your guild, you can say "hi" to me in the PRO Discord where I'm known as "Yamero" (until I'm high enough Discord level to change it) or in game, where my IGN is the same as my screen name on the forums: "Caffeinated"

Thanks for reading. Have a wonderful day!:SquirtleShy:

"I drink [coffee] and I know things"

ohR2iIU.jpg630207_trainercard-Caffeinated.pngypGD1Ya.jpg

Cct9N9E.gif

Hello! Pristine Serene is a guild that focuses on helping one another, as well as other people outside of the guild! We offer a stress-free environment with a friendly and easy to get along with community! Our only requirements are; being active on discord and being age sixteen or up! Feel free to check out our recruitment thread and post an application if interested! If not good luck on your search! ^^

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum...stine-serene-35-100-members-recruiting.93524/

hp5WiWo.gif

pristineserenity6.png

© to CaptainWestenra for my perfect userbar.

Hello, Celestial guild is currently recruiting. We are a guild that is just a fun, relaxing, and laid back type of guild with plenty of helpful people. We have people that can help with PVP, Economy related questions, and even just to pal around with. We have no time requirement to join or anything like that. You can find a link in my signature if you are interested c:

dp8w1z.jpg