lost happiness

Kaliieg

Two of my own pokemon had max or near max happiness. They are some of my strongest pokemon. I attempt to headbutt a tree when it notifies me that my pokemon refushes. Thats when I notice my Furret lost so much happiness. I check pikachu and nidoqueen also. Pikachu is maxed, but nidoqueen also probably hating me.

If your poke was in the box for a long time, the happiness decrease some points. Give it a smoothe bell and win some battle to gain happiness again. I hope i can help u :)

Have a nice day!

no, staying in computer won't reduce happiness in this game

Two of my own pokemon had max or near max happiness. They are some of my strongest pokemon. I attempt to headbutt a tree when it notifies me that my pokemon refushes. Thats when I notice my Furret lost so much happiness. I check pikachu and nidoqueen also. Pikachu is maxed, but nidoqueen also probably hating me.

have you traded them before?

trading will make a pokemon's happiness back to default 70

Hey @KaliieG,

As they already said, trading a Pokémon will reset its happiness to 70 and letting it faint in battle will decrease it by 5.

7e636af03870a3136e41427b695c7148.png

Pokémon gets defeated. You will lose 5 happiness in this case.

Trading. When you trade a Pokémon it´s happiness will be reset to 70, according to that it is only possible to lose happiness when the traded Pokémon happiness stat is above 70.

Keep in mind that your Pokémon must have 150+ happiness to use Headbutt outside of battle; you can check the happiness of a Pokémon by typing /happy 1-6 in chat.

As stated in our Happiness guide, there are a few tips to increase the happiness of your Pokémon; most of them affected by Soothe Bell.

According to the Item guide, you can find a Soothe Bell in National Park.

[spoiler=Soothe Bell location]1527265260266.thumb.png.177e55905540ebc76ba074a4159cd9ca.png

338066171483089813a32236a9c3c688.png

Methods affected by Soothe_Bell.pngSoothe Bell:

Walking. When you walk your Pokémon at the first spot—and only the first spot of your team order—your Pokémon will gain 1(2) happiness points each 216 steps. (This doesn't apply to land mounts, but does to water mounts).

Winning fights. When you win a fight against a Pokémon, regardless of battle type, all participated Pokémon in your team will gain 1(2) happiness. (Only works for Pokémon still alive at the end of battle).

Level ups. When your Pokémon get´s a level up, no matter how, it will gain 5(10) happiness.

Methods not affected bySoothe_Bell.pngSoothe Bell:

Vitamins.Bag_Protein_Sprite.png Protein, Bag_Iron_Sprite.png Iron, Bag_Calcium_Sprite.png Calcium, Bag_Zinc_Sprite.png Zinc, Bag_Carbos_Sprite.png Carbos, and Bag_HP_Up_Sprite.png HP ups will boost the happiness by 2 stats.

Bag_PP_Up_Sprite.png PP ups, Bag_PP_Max_Sprite.png PP Max and Rare_Candy.png Rare Candy will boost the happiness stat by 0, but you will get the level up happiness boost from using a Rare Candy.

EV Reducing berries. EV Berries will boost your happiness stat by 2 as long as you have 1 or more EVs in the according EV Stat.

Trading. When you trade a Pokémon it´s happiness will be reset to 70, therefore, it is only possible to gain happiness with this method when the traded Pokémon happiness is under 70.

I checked your trade logs and it looks like you traded both Nidoqueen (ID: 8456688) and Furret (ID: 8184510) on May 21st; this may have caused the issue.

With this being said, I will now lock this topic, have a great day!

Armin

Edited by Armin

PTpw.gif

General SupportPRO DiscordGame GuidesMapping BugsRules

Do not contact Staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums as it may be helpful to others.

Unsolicited messages will be cleaned by Levi.