merge wrong

Crakuna

Q: I accidentally chose the wrong main server and now all my gym badges are missing!

A: At the moment, there is nothing we can do for you; as stated in the merge option, This action cannot be undone. This is why we added a confirmation box to ensure that players would select their proper server. However, staff is looking into this to see if there is anything we can do for you; in the worst case scenario, you will need to do your story quest over again, but you should have kept your Pokemon and items.

Not sure if the staff can possibly do anything as stated in the FAQ, but I recommend try getting in contact with one through the right channels.

The FAQ by the way, I leave a link to it below.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/index.php?threads/common-merge-errors-faq-▶︎-read-before-making-a-merge-issue-thread-◀︎.90848/

Former Trade ModeratorFormer Moderator Team Lead

General Support  PRO Official Discord  Ban & Mute Appeal  Bug Resolution Center  Suggestions  Game Guidance

Please take the time to review the forums before looking for guidance. If you find your answer, make sure to share your knowledge to other users to help the community.

Do not send unsolicited messages to official staff members!

I choosed red server as main, but my account with items was in Blue server before this change. Can i do it again please?
Hi Crakuna,

You've been unmerged, please select the correct main server this time and fully read the dialogues before proceeding as the only staff who can unmerge players are the developers themselves, and they're quite busy.

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.