Game is not working on galaxy s5

no, android version needs 748mb free to even run. 1GB Ram just isnt going to cut it.

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
73158 hey, so after you guys explained me why it won't work on my pc i downloaded the game on my galaxy s5

and i opened the game and its not working i mean its

stuck on load screen with the "loading hats, hats did i say hats.." and its always stuck in this screen and not going on..

then it's crushing. what do i need to do? why it isn't working?

Thanks.

(the galaxy have 2GB RAM)

106584 Samsung Galaxy S5 to, tryed all steps from the Android tutorial, cleared RAM, closed all aps etc, nothing helps :(

106584 Samsung Galaxy S5 to, tryed all steps from the Android tutorial, cleared RAM, closed all aps etc, nothing helps :(

125786 same problem on S4

I solved by installing cyanogenmod 13. The problem is with Samsung's Touchwiz, not with the specs of the device (Staff told me, when I had an S4, that my device wasn't powerful enough. I solved there in the same way: by installing cyanogenmod as my OS.

From 2015: I'm still here

[glow=red]HI[/glow], One of my best buds plays on a phone and if your not able to get into the game, most likely your phone is at 1.5GB of ram (or lower 1.5GB common and that probably won't do as the OS and other apps take up room, ( I mean you could clear memory but it's still a slim chance.), However, if you do end up getting in the game and find it laggy you can close the chats by tapping the wrench icon on the chat display and closing them, (you can then re obtain them by adding chat channel and typing them back in), also you can try messing around with max fps/ v sync, if this didn't help at all there are actually plenty more guides on these issues. :Smile: :y: [glow=red]Happy gaming.[/glow]

pokemon art zertziese.jpg

• 2 weeks later...