How do I download for IOS? [SOLVED]

Sixpennytrash

Can I download Pokémon revolution for IOS? I have an apple phone, not an android.

Hello there! Unfortunately, PRO does not have an IOS client and it doesn't appear we will be making an iOS version anytime soon. As answered in a Suggestions thread:

• iOS or Windows Phone client for PRO

Not possible, unless Apple opens up their OS development to 3rd party applications. Furthermore, iOS doesn't have enough resources to let PRO work on it.

A client for Windows Phones would need a suitable device to test on, would add time to update releases and the amount of people who would use it would be far too few to outweigh the added resources needed to make it a viable addition.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I hope you understand.

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.

• 1 month later...
You know, if you ever think about that there are a lot of people on iPhone. You’ll make more money if you add the game to IOS, do something about it please

As stated above. Not possible, unless Apple opens up their OS development to 3rd party applications. Furthermore, iOS doesn't have enough resources to let PRO work on it. So please don't demand something that is currently impossible.

• Like 1

You know, if you ever think about that there are a lot of people on iPhone. You’ll make more money if you add the game to IOS, do something about it please

Hi there. As stated in my first response, PRO will not be available to Apple for quite a while. We don't have plans for support Apple as of now. Nevertheless, I would just like to clarify that PRO is run by volunteers and pokemon fans. We do not gain profit from this, proceeds are used for the development of better servers.

Also, please avoid commenting on posts made in the past. If you have any concerns, feel free to make your own thread. Now, as the OT of this thread has been answered, I'll now lock this thread. Good luck and have a nice day!

Fluffles_Sig_Toge_Lurk_2.png

General Support PRO Reporting Punishment Policy Discipline Appeals

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Share your questions on the forums, as they can then be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be sent to the Black Forest, never to be seen again.