Accidentally activated Black Medallion [SOLVED]

Rarecandies

Hello,

A couple minutes ago I accidentally clicked on the black medallion item in my bag. I was planning on selling it but now that is ruined since I activated it by mistake. I logged off immediately so I am not using it or any of it benefits, and therefore, I was wondering if a PRO staff member could refund my black medallion? I am extremely sorry, and I apologize for the inconvenience. If someone could help me out so that I do not end up wasting my money (since I am not going to use it for anything else other than selling it), I was greatly appreciate it.

Thank you, and I look forward to any responses.

Hello,

A couple minutes ago I accidentally clicked on the black medallion item in my bag. I was planning on selling it but now that is ruined since I activated it by mistake. I logged off immediately so I am not using it or any of it benefits, and therefore, I was wondering if a PRO staff member could refund my black medallion? I am extremely sorry, and I apologize for the inconvenience. If someone could help me out so that I do not end up wasting my money (since I am not going to use it for anything else other than selling it), I was greatly appreciate it.

Thank you, and I look forward to any responses.

Hi Rarecandies,

Sorry for any inconveniences caused! I've gone ahead and removed the Black Medallion active from your account, while refunding you your Black Medallion item; it should be in your inventory. Please have a look and confirm this for me! :RowletHeart:

Kind Regards, Astraea.

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.

Hi Astraea,

Thank you so so much!!!!!!!!!! <3 I am very grateful to you. I really appreciate your quick response on top of that. I hope you have a great day, and thanks also for allowing this game to continue to be fun for me (since I was very worried)- it is staff like you who make this game great :)

Hope everything is going well with you.

Hi Astraea,

Thank you so so much!!!!!!!!!! <3 I am very grateful to you. I really appreciate your quick response on top of that. I hope you have a great day, and thanks also for allowing this game to continue to be fun for me (since I was very worried)- it is staff like you who make this game great :)

Hope everything is going well with you.

Hi Rarecandies,

It's my pleasure, and I'm glad you're enjoying the game! Thank you for reporting this so quickly which makes my job at lot easier. :RowletHeart:

As your issue has been solved, I'll now lock this topic. Have a grest rest of your week and a good game!

Kind Regards, Astraea.

- Locked -

ylJbQ.png

PRO RulesPunishment PolicyHow to Report

Please do not contact staff members for private support.

Use the appropriate forums for your message as it may be of use to others.

Unsolicited messages will be purified.