Ingame ITEMS Location [Evolution, Type Enhancing, Megastone, Valuable Item...COMPLETED :D]

Leekhoasoooo

Re: Ingame ITEM and Locations [Added Powders + Incenses + Stones ! Need information about herbs :D]

<t>I've found a "Magnet" on a voltorb at the Power Plant!<br/>

<br/>

Otherwise I didn't find any comment talking about "Reaper Cloth" (enables Dusclops to evolve in Dusknoir). Anyone has a clue?</t>

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ingame ITEM and Locations [Added Powders + Incenses + Stones ! Need information about herbs :D]

<r><QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>

</s><POST content="73943"><s></s>73943<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="leekhoasoooo"><s>
</s><POST content="73925"><s></s>73925<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="sammdoun"><s>
</s><POST content="73914"><s></s>73914<e></e></POST> u can find prisme scale while digging in cracks<e>
</e></QUOTE>

thanks for information :D

<QUOTE author="shay3100"><s>

</s><POST content="73918"><s></s>73918<e></e></POST> <br/>

I caught gligar a long time ago, cant take a photo xd<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I mean the picture of that toxic orb XD<e>

</e></QUOTE>

remind me on friday will do that for you.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

OKay :D

<QUOTE author="dedepouilleur"><s>

</s><POST content="73970"><s></s>73970<e></e></POST> I've found a "Magnet" on a voltorb at the Power Plant!<br/>

<br/>

Otherwise I didn't find any comment talking about "Reaper Cloth" (enables Dusclops to evolve in Dusknoir). Anyone has a clue?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Its in Point Shop at Halloween event, trade 800 point to get 1 Reaper Cloth <br/>

Going to update it :D</r>

Visit our shop : VNS2 HUNTER ©

<r><QUOTE author="lolzandy"><s>

</s><POST content="74123"><s></s>74123<e></e></POST> Where to find protector sir? Didnt see huide for this item... andbthanks for ur guide sir... its help me so much<e>
</e></QUOTE>

okay i will add it :D</r>

<t>Herbs are on route under goldenrod you need to surf down there is a place with 3 girls each one give you mental power and white herbs :)</t>

<r><QUOTE author="jitu414"><s>

</s><POST content="74241"><s></s>74241<e></e></POST> Herbs are on route under goldenrod you need to surf down there is a place with 3 girls each one give you mental power and white herbs :)<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks you for that important information XD</r>