Ingame ITEMS Location [Evolution, Type Enhancing, Megastone, Valuable Item...COMPLETED :D]

Leekhoasoooo

Re: Ingame ITEM and Locations [updated Focus Sash, Silk Scarf ! Need information of Smooth Rock ]

<t>Unless it's been changed since I got it, you can get a Smooth Rock by showing a Geodude to a hiker in Violet City. I don't remember exactly where he is though, since he disappeared after I showed him the Geodude. But I know he's not inside any of the buildings. Hope I helped. c: Good luck with your guide!</t>

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Ingame ITEM and Locations [updated Focus Sash, Silk Scarf ! Need information of Smooth Rock ]

<r><QUOTE author="UndyingFury"><s>

</s><POST content="73616"><s></s>73616<e></e></POST> Unless it's been changed since I got it, you can get a Smooth Rock by showing a Geodude to a hiker in Violet City. I don't remember exactly where he is though, since he disappeared after I showed him the Geodude. But I know he's not inside any of the buildings. Hope I helped. c: Good luck with your guide!<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks you for the information :D , i remembered him XD He stand in front of Pokemon Center XD</r>

Visit our shop : VNS2 HUNTER ©

Re: Ingame ITEM and Locations [updated Wide Lens, Focus Sash, Silk Scarf and all Mega Stones!]

<t>You can get Moonstone for free form the Nidoran(M) you get from a girl, trading with a Nidoran(F), North of Viridian City ;)<br/>

Also, you can get mushrooms from using Dig on cracks in cave ;)</t>

Re: Ingame ITEM and Locations [updated Wide Lens, Focus Sash, Silk Scarf and all Mega Stones!]

<r><QUOTE author="leekhoasoooo"><s>

</s><POST content="73647"><s></s>73647<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="thantaimetmoi"><s>
</s><POST content="73643"><s></s>73643<e></e></POST> Mega stones Bannettite Current still derive ?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

what do you mean ? :0<e>

</e></QUOTE>

current can still get mega stone bannettite?</r>

HAVE A NICE DAY xD

<r><QUOTE author="thantaimetmoi"><s>

</s><POST content="73649"><s></s>73649<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="leekhoasoooo"><s>
</s><POST content="73647"><s></s>73647<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="thantaimetmoi"><s>
</s><POST content="73643"><s></s>73643<e></e></POST> Mega stones Bannettite Current still derive ?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

what do you mean ? :0<e>

</e></QUOTE>

current can still get mega stone bannettite?<e>

</e></QUOTE>

not sure because i dont have extra money to try xD</r>

Visit our shop : VNS2 HUNTER ©