Vulcan Island: Unable to continue the quest.

Xarcom

Hello, I would like to report a bug I'm experiencing right now in the Vulcan Island quest.

I start saying that before starting the quest I talked to the NPC to reset it(since I did it 1 year ago too).

Well, after starting the quest talking to the Mayor of the Island, I went to the Team Magma NPC, and I decided to help them( I chose Team Magma 1 year ago as well).

After that, I went to Kalijodo lake, made my way into the cave and beat the Team Aqua leader. After that i came back to the lake and then i talked to the Team Magma grunt. He told me to search for Kalijodo Gems inside the cave.

Here comes the bug: In the cave there isn't any Kalijodo Gem(I know that they're hidden items, they just aren't where they should be; I check all the cave). I guess it can be related to the fact that I chose team Magma last year.

Now I'm stuck there and I can't continue the quest since there are no Gems in there. What should I do?

ah, yes, there seems to be an issue with the Gems themselves

I will fix this now

• Like 1

TJ6qktU.gif

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.